Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Strategic policy during the War was vitiated because of a sharp division between "easterners" and "westerners".
2) To an easterner, no trees meant no possibility of agriculture.
3) The easterners need qualified staff at least as much as cash.
4) For one thing, he was an easterner; for another, he was a newspaperman.
5) Many easterners see these ideas as a poor substitute for concessions on trade, but welcome them as a step towards membership.
6) Baptist asked why the easterners invaded their churches instead of heading for the heathen out yonder.
7) Some initial psychological studies suggest that when an Easterner goes West or vice versa, habits of thought and perception quickly begin to change.
8) AN Easterner or city person who a rANch in the West.
9) The Easterner probably sees more, and the Westerner probably sees less, but in more detail.
10) A worried easterner describes the alliance as "like an 18th-century Polish parliament,[http://sentencedict.com/easterner.html] hostage to its most irresponsible member".
11) AN Easterner or city person who vacations on a rANch in the West.
12) He is an Easterner .
13) McElwee sees Los Angeles and its entertainment industry through the eyes of a bemused Easterner.
14) Language barriers may cause cultural barriers between two Westerners, let alone when it happens between an Easterner and a Westerner.
15) I hope to come the open and comprehensive city with energy and feature of easterner .
16) It has been told by many writers. Perhaps the best-known was a young easterner , Owen Wister.
17) If you're looking at an elephant in the jungle, the Westerner will focus on the elephant and the Easterner is going to be more thinking about the jungle scene that has the elephant in it.
More similar words: eastern europe, westerner, eastern, southeastern, northeastern, easternmost, eastern orthodox, eastern hemisphere, eastern roman empire, eastern orthodox church, sterne, astern, easter, pastern, easterly, easter egg, easter bunny, southerner, modern era, AlterNet, Internet, patterned, plaster cast, past master, bitterness, internecine, computer network, fastener, stern, quartermaster.