Sentencedict.com random good picture
(5) The sword bore through her breast.
(6) The girl clutched her doll to her breast.
(7) Breast/Mother's milk is the best nourishment for a baby.
(8) Breast cancer is the most common form of cancer among women in this country.
(9) Cancer of the breast in young women is uncommon.
(10) She was feeding a baby at the breast.
(11) Against the earth's sweet flowing breast.
(12) She developed a malignant breast tumour.
(13) Caged birds sometimes pluck out their breast feathers.
(14) Breast cancer is the leading cause of death for American women in their forties.
(15) The surgeon excised the lump from her breast.
(16) She put the baby to her breast.
(17) Who was the first to breast the tape?
(18) Nutritionally[http://sentencedict.com][sentencedict.com], infant formulas are almost identical to breast milk.
(19) I kept the list in my breast pocket.
(20) Her mother died of breast cancer.
(21) Doctors found a cancer on her breast.
(22) Breast examination is a part of a routine gynaecological examination.
(23) The baby was sucking its mother's breast.
(24) Julia finally made a clean breast of it and admitted that she had stolen the money.
(25) The hepatitis B virus has been isolated from breast milk.
(26) She could feel a lump in her breast.
(27) Most of the women employees have now been screened for breast cancer.
(28) The drugs are being used experimentally on patients suffering from breast cancer.
(29) The chemical heightens contrast between different kinds of tissue in the breast.
(30) Insert a small knife into the top of the chicken breast to loosen the skin.
More similar words: break, beast, least, break off, break in, break out, break up, break away, break down, at least, southeast, northeast, eastern, breathing, break into, out of breath, whereas, reason, in the least, break through, decrease, increased, not in the least, increasing, eastern europe, increasingly, breeze, easy, ease, season.