Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Eastern Europe was important to Russia as a buffer against the West.
2) Thousands were killed on the eastern front.
3) Political changes in eastern Europe opened the floodgates to thousands of people who wished to emigrate.
4) He is sounding out Middle Eastern governments on ways to resolve the conflict.
5) The company has transferred to an eastern location.
6) It's in the underdeveloped eastern region of the country that the biggest problems exist.
7) Cash alone will not make Eastern Europe's banks viable.
8) There was a sudden increase in immigration from Eastern Europe.
9) The wild card in the picture is eastern Europe.
10) A century ago, eastern Germany was an agricultural hinterland.
11) The lake is situated at the eastern extremity of the mountain range.
12) The river marks the eastern perimeter of our land.
13) I'm afraid your driving licence is invalid in Eastern Europe.
14) The eastern coast of the country was lined with mountains.
15) The new gymnasium is situated at the eastern extremity of the city.
16) The countries of Eastern Europe immediately started to dominate.
17) One detachment pushed into the eastern suburbs towards the airfield.
18) The delegation will visit several Middle Eastern countries for talks.
19) The works of some English artists show an eastern influence.
20) It's in the poorer[sentencedict.com], underdeveloped eastern region of the country that the biggest problems exist.
21) A tropical storm is gaining strength in the eastern Atlantic.
22) After the tumultuous events of 1990, Eastern Europe was completely transformed.
23) Eastern Europe has become a testing ground for high-speed privatization.
24) The deal will put the company in a unique position to export goods to Eastern Europe.
25) The education system bears / stands no comparison with that in many Eastern European countries .
26) A consortium plans to build a natural-gas pipeline from Russia to supply eastern Germany.
27) Saturday will be a cloudier day with outbreaks of mainly light rain in western areas, spreading slowly eastwards,(http://sentencedict.com/eastern.html) though many central and eastern areas should remain dry.
28) The new world order was expected to come into existence after the collapse of Communism in eastern Europe and the end of the Cold War.
29) One of his many enthusiasms is a great fondness of eastern music.
30) In the past two years, one-party rule has vanished from Eastern Europe.
More similar words: eastern europe, western, disaster, least, beast, breast, southeast, northeast, at least, taste of, in the least, pattern, not in the least, Internet, external, internal, oyster, poster, foster, alternative, bolster, cluster, monster, international, register, youngster, minister, yesterday, administer, mysterious.