Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. Edmund Burke
2) I was left shouting abuse as the car sped off.
3) He let out a torrent of abuse/angry words.
4) Drug abuse poses a major threat to the fabric of our society.
5) The notion of abuse has wider connotations than the physical.
6) I'm afraid the position is open to abuse.
7) John received constant physical and psychological abuse from his father.
8) Abuse can lead to both psychological and emotional problems.
9) She snarled abuse at anyone who happened to walk past.
10) Allegations of abuse led to the removal of several children from their families.
11) Many children suffer racial abuse at school.
12) What she did was an abuse of her position as manager.
13) Child abuse is a punishable offense.
14) Those who want to take child abuse seriously today must stake out a humane child protection practice.
15) Airport officials received a stream of verbal abuse from angry passengers whose flights had been delayed.
16) The legal system is open to abuse.
17) He was arrested on charges of corruption and abuse of power.
18) It's natural to feel helpless against such abuse.
19) There were unfounded rumours of alcohol abuse.
20) He heaped abuse on Waite and made venomous personal attacks.
21) Try not to abuse the privilege of being allowed more freedom.
22) I'll not abuse your hospitality,(http://sentencedict.com/abuse.html) your kindness.
23) The descriptions of sexual abuse are graphic.
24) New laws to deal with this abuse are in the pipeline.
25) 'Drugs' are associated in most people's minds with drug abuse.
26) Much of the crime in this area is related to drug abuse.
27) The system of paying cash bonuses is open to abuse .
28) So many children who commit violent crimes have themselves been brutalized by years of abuse and neglect.
29) They were jostled and subjected to a torrent of verbal abuse.
30) The family said they had endured years of torment and abuse at the hands of the neighbours.