Random good picture Not show
1. Money will be crucial to the accomplishment of our objectives.
2. The series of paintings is quite an accomplishment.
3. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
4. He often plumes himself on his accomplishment.
5. Cutting the budget was an impressive accomplishment.
6. Her technical accomplishment on the piano is startling.
7. Our efforts were directed towards the accomplishment of the work.
8. It was a major accomplishment for a player who had been injured so recently.
9. For a novelist, that's quite an accomplishment.
10. We celebrated the successful accomplishment of our task.
11. It is a great accomplishment in singing to take the melodic line up to a position of energy and hold it there.
12. One should not suppose that it is an accomplishment of any particular class, occupation or profession.
13. Her dead body wears the smile of accomplishment.
14. Yet does this ground-breaking technical accomplishment make it the best there's ever been?
15. The last accomplishment and the saw-playing were a feature of the concert parties.
16. It was major accomplishment for a player who was drafted with the 21st overall pick last summer.
17. Nor did it seem to appreciate the accomplishment of Holy Trinity School.
18. Flint is good-and an impressive accomplishment for a first novel-but it ain't that good.
19. The most glorious moment in your life are not the socalled days of success, but rather those days when out of dejection and despair you feel rise in you a challenge to life,[sentencedict.com/accomplishment.html] and the promise of future accomplishment.
20. May an old friend express his pride in your accomplishment and extend to you a wish for your continued success and happiness.
21. Getting the two leaders to sign a peace treaty was his greatest accomplishment.
22. I defy you to come up with one major accomplishment of the current Prime Minister.
23. In addition to getting the university kick-started, Stacy cites his greatest accomplishment as hiring a top-rate faculty.
24. Attitude is that little thing that will make the most difference in the accomplishment of your goals. Dr Roopleen
25. So now Baez, who recently turned 55, has a sense of accomplishment and relief and even some melancholy.
26. The team's undefeated run this year is an outstanding accomplishment.
27. A handsome pin tucked away in the jewelry box on my dresser is testimony to this accomplishment.
28. Brady uses this horrid incident as a Rosebud inspiration for a life of flurry and accomplishment, but this is pure speculation.
29. For not the least of Henry's problems was how to raise the money required for the accomplishment of such an undertaking.
30. Completing the project on time and under budget generated a feeling of pride and accomplishment among the team.
More similar words: accomplishments, establishment, establishment of, compliance, accompany, complicated, implement, employment, unemployment, implementation, account, tobacco, publish, publisher, implication, commencement, comply, amendment, account for, according, complex, establish, accounting, accord with, accommodate, entertainment, sentiment, according to, on account of, complaint.