Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He lauded the work of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees.
2. He was lauded for his courage.
3. The German leadership lauded the Russian initiative.
4. Dickens was lauded for his social and moral sensitivity.
5. The soldier is lauded for his bravery.
6. They lauded the former president as a hero.
7. Prince of Persia was lauded for its beautiful graphics and excellent animation.
8. Aside from its cast, the show was lauded for its honest and realistic depiction of blue-collar family life.
9. We saw Norman Maclean, the Hebridean Glaswegian, being lauded for his many-faceted talents.
10. There has been an emphasis on, and lauding of, the continuity and stability.
11. Nutrition studies laud its low-fat content and suggest it as a healthy alternative to red meat.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. It was lauded by the industry but condemned as insufficient by some security experts and victims' advocates, including Cummock.
13. Even Morris's critics lauded his genius for turning polling data into effective political stands.
14. Patten read aloud their past comments lauding the now-endangered Bill of Rights.
15. Honig lauded his wife's charity work.
16. Once Britain was lauded for its education system.
17. The King's religious policies, strictly applied by Archbishop Laud, gave offence to the Puritan merchants and artisans.
18. I laud the people of Lijang.
19. Laud an organization for its environmental consciousness.
20. Kathy was very pleased to have graduated cum laud in her class.
21. One generation will laud Your works to another, And they will declare Your mighty acts.
22. We laud him a warmhearted man.
23. Queen's imperial concubine saw, also laud her.
24. On the contrary, the project will produce valuable reference material and should be lauded for its novelty and foresight.
25. Jeremy Taylor, who had at one time been chaplain to Archbishop Laud, was no Calvinist.
26. Several Fleet Street representatives telephoned again Wednesday, the day before Laud was to appear in the local justice court.
27. Then those companies which impressed the judges will be justifiably lauded for their efforts.
28. Even if Mr Obama had been so inclined , this was no time to laud private enterprise.
29. And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people.
30. Hence he ordered a new service book, prepared by himself and Laud , to be adopted by Scotland.
More similar words: plaudits, applaud, cum laude, laudatory, laugh, launch, gaudy, audio, fraud, laundry, glaucoma, laugh at, laughing, maudlin, auditor, audible, onslaught, auditory, audience, audacious, inaudible, fraudulent, auditorium, fraudulence, eau de toilette, claustrophobic, claustrophobia, burst out laughing, burst into laughter.