Random good picture Not show
1. This process of centralization further weakens accountability.
2. There is a need for increased professional accountability.
3. Ministerial accountability to Parliament is often cited as a stumbling block, but it is not insurmountable.
4. We believe that the principle of accountability in local democracy has gone out of the window under this Government.
5. If this power has been transferred elsewhere, meaningful accountability has ceased to exist.
6. In contrast MDC's record on equity and accountability has been less controversial.
7. An element of public accountability can also be identified in the recurrent attentions of elected Members of Parliament.
8. Clearly, one feature of accountability is the need to show that public money is being spent in publicly approved ways.
9. Process accountability - accountability for following proper procedures. 3.
10. Jobs also discourage accountability, because they reward people not for getting the necessary work done but for doing their jobs.
11. Allen Ginsberg gave us permission, and demanded accountability.
12. There have emerged alternative views of what accountability entails, involving different answers to both the substance and form of the account.
13. They had to achieve managerial recognition that accountability to colleagues in the team was important alongside accountability to individual agencies.
14. Accountability is, therefore, of considerable importance.
15. A system of indirect control and accountability is thereby established over the directors as those responsible for the management of the company.
16. Since the boundary extension however, accountability has become a much more pressing and pertinent issue.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. Good management in the police cannot be divorced from accountability.
18. First, the breakup of the Soviet Union has created a situation without accountability for warheads, missiles and uranium.
19. The advantages conferred by their experience, their weapons and their official status should not reduce but rather aggravate their accountability.
20. The parish clergy had to give up their concubines and accept a higher degree of accountability for performance of their duties.
21. Although the new managers had focused on the privileges that came with formal authority, the superiors emphasized the duties-the accountability.
22. But now, with the national economy leaner and personal budgets tighter, an energized public is demanding more accountability.
23. Accountability usually presupposes evaluation, but evaluation does not necessarily imply accountability.
24. An audit also provides a basis for dietitian / nutritionist accountability.
25. We can begin to restore the public purpose of corporations by asserting their responsibility and accountability to all stakeholders.
26. The research will analyse whether expenditure changes are related to the change in the degree of accountability faced by different local authorities.
27. However, the government has not been so preoccupied with accountability procedures as appeared to be the case in the early 1980s.
28. The secretive negotiations between administrators and polluters meant there was no public accountability.
29. We are now entering the era of strict personal accountability, value for money, and survival of the fittest.
30. The problem is to devise a system that enhances financial accountability.
More similar words: stability, ability, account, liability, capability, disability, account for, reliability, accounting, availability, on account of, take into account, credibility, flexibility, rehabilitation, county, country, utility, counter, count on, count out, facility, discount, counterpart, developing countries, accompany, tobacco, according, mount, accommodate.