Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I'm going to use mahogany to make the book - case.
2. A mahogany table was knocked down for five pounds.
3. Mahogany is a hard wood and pine is a soft wood.
4. I bought a mahogany table last week.
5. A solid wood stem and mahogany floors and stiffeners complete the basic construction which has been particularly cleanly executed by West Custom.
6. Before her, across a large mahogany table, were three stewards, two of whom she knew.
7. Her body looked like dark mahogany, and the lights and shades created by the dim bulbs were silver and sludge-green.
8. Sunlight streams through stained glass on to polished mahogany walls, reminders of the Episcopal church this child-care center once was.
9. The strip of mahogany has the grain running lengthwise.
10. It was spacious, panelled with stained mahogany and well-furnished.
11. The flight of three stairs with a mahogany look finish and brass stair rods is proving a winner with customers.
12. He regains his seat behind the mahogany counter, a holiday brochure in hand.
13. a handsome mahogany desk.
14. It was a narrow squeak for the mahogany glider.
15. The walls were panelled in mahogany except for the fourth wall behind him.
16. The large Palace library, Victorian in its solid mahogany trappings, was lightly clad with the Bishop's books.
17. Number 131 antiques, full of mahogany furniture, tables and chairs all beautifully polished.
18. The neck is mahogany with a very fine rosewood fingerboard.
19. Other lots of interest included: mahogany four door cocktail cabinet, ￡230.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. Some easels are made with mahogany, one of the most stable and durable woods available.
21. Across a wide expanse of mahogany sat a man in his fifties.
22. A Victorian mahogany single bed with walnut ends sold for ￡420; an Edwardian inlaid mahogany wardrobe and dressing table, ￡360.
23. The neck is also mahogany, with a thickish rosewood fingerboard harbouring twenty frets.
24. The doors here are really something, all made of good wood like mahogany.
25. Many traditional rocking horse carvers used pine, particularly yellow pine, and sycamore, lime or mahogany can be used successfully.
26. She took a lighted candle in its holder with her, and placed it on the mahogany chest of drawers.
27. The compartments, or rooms, were decorated in white enamel, the corridor in fumed mahogany.
28. I am also concerned that most stores have no clear idea where the mahogany originates from.
29. In the living-room, a smoked glass hi-fi dominated the mahogany wall unit, huge speakers beside it.
30. Alfred Oliver finally crumbles in a heap behind his polished mahogany counter.
More similar words: slogan, arrogant, arrogance, tomahawk, a hot potato, derogate, abrogate, surrogate, gang, derogatory, began, organ, interrogate, prerogative, elegant, organic, organize, gigantic, hooligan, organism, propaganda, organized, organisation, disorganized, organization, organizational, galileo galilei.