Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Such places are the antechamber to the penitentiary.
2. The antechamber outside Artai's apartments was hung with silks like a yurt.
3. The housekeeper showed them into an antechamber bleak as a dentist's waiting-room.
4. An antechamber may be built on to the main egg-chamber.
5. The antechamber which he entered was filled with silent N'pani.
6. Walk into the antechamber of the hall, a medal of a glitter all enters eye.
7. The dining-room was an antechamber as well, and separated the two bedrooms.
8. The liver has been called the antechamber of the heart because it collects and processes all of the gastrointestinal blood through the portal vein and delivers it to the right side of the heart.
9. He retired with bowed head, traversed the antechamber, and slowly descended the stairs, as though hesitating at every step.
10. In the Antechamber leading to the Assembly of Iron, the Rune Etched Sentry's ability, Flaming Rune, does considerably less damage over time in both difficulty modes.
11. Each apartment was designed with an antechamber, a chamber, a cabinet, and a cloakroom.
12. Visit plant area[sentencedict.com], the investigation group comes to antechamber.
13. It was the antechamber of the galleys.
14. In the antechamber, three violins and a flute softly played quartettes by Haydn .
15. The complex, made up with an entrance, an antechamber and a bedroom, was designed in accordance with the residence of Li.
16. They reached the antechamber before the throne room the center of the inordinate activity.
17. Two female slaves were tending a small fire in a brazier in the antechamber, and when Burun entered they veiled themselves.
18. Outside this office was a smaller room, little more than an antechamber.
19. In addition to which, Kenamun had taken care to keep them waiting an hour in an unventilated antechamber before seeing them.
20. Paradise it was not; but at least it resembled something like its antechamber.
21. Immediately after having laughed, at Cosette's graceful command, when no one was paying any heed to him, Jean Valjean had risen and had gained the antechamber unperceived.
22. Patroclus was in constant attendance on the King and used to stand all day in his antechamber.
23. Patroclus was in constant attendance on the King and used to stand all day in antechamber.
24. Since he had been alone, he had placed his bed in the antechamber, in order to inhabit that deserted apartment as little as possible.
25. Plane hind is less than 2 hours below, he comes to the foreign guest antechamber of courtyard of Shanghai company division.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. The Marschallin, Princess von Werdenberg, has spent the night with her young lover, Count Octavian, who hides when voices are heard in the antechamber.
27. Four chariots, including the one which will arrive in New York on Wednesday, were found piled up along the south-east corner of the antechamber, and two in the treasury room.
28. It spilled out, a sickly ribbon of yellow jaundice that crept from the antechamber in a ghostly thread.
29. Presents field tests of pressurization air supply systems of stairwell, antechamber and common antechamber for a tall building in Harbin.
30. Not losing another second, he inched his way into the antechamber and closed the heavy door as best he could.
More similar words: chamber, gas chamber, antecedent, technique, technical, hamburger, technician, technology, technicality, member, number, timber, technological, champion, slumber, chameleon, mechanic, somberly, november, limber up, remember, december, mechanism, lumbering, a number of, take charge, mechanical, membership, any number of, cumbersome.