Random good picture Not show
(1) The wolframite is scattered extremely thinly throughout the granite.
(2) The wetting character of wolframite is anisotropic.
(3) However, the Xintianling granite contains magmatic scheelite and wolframite.
(4) Thermodynamic analysis shows that wolframite not only can be decompose.
(5) The development of main mineral processing technologies of wolframite and scheelite are presented in the paper.
(6) Biotite, titanite, cassiterite, rutile, wolframite, scheelite and wolframoixiolite are essentially useful minerals in clarifying the ore-forming potential of granites.
(7) The exploration on the deep and around of wolframite mine must act according to the geological regularities.
(8) The adsorption of FD on wolframite surface is feature adsorption, and fine wolframite and magnetite can be united to form the dense and stable aggregate under the FD affection.
(9) Reserved resources of scheelite and wolframite and their distribution in China are presented in this paper. The current situation of exploitation of tungsten resources is discussed.
(10) Comparing the solubility of scheelite and wolframite in dil. nitric acid with those in oxalic acid or in hydrochloride acid-citric acid has been carried out.
(11) The tungsten ore inXingluokeng pertains to a symbiotic fine granite vein - type wolframite and scheelite deposit.
(12) There is also small amount of associated scheelite other than wolframite.
(13) The dynamic behaviours of homogenous materials, such as quartz[sentencedict.com], calcite and wolframite in grinding mills are examined.
(14) In ordinary chemical phase analyses of tungsten only tungstite, scheelite and wolframite are dealt with.
(15) The strong silicified rock is a product of metamorphism and siliceous metasomatism of granite genetically correlated with Pangushan wolframite deposit.
(16) The flotation experimental results showed that methyl benzyl arsonic acid is an effective collector for wolframite and cassiterite slime.
(17) The hunter walked slowly in the forest, followed by his wolframite.
(18) The major metal minerals recycled include tantalum niobite, fine spar, tantalum aeschynite, wolframite and scheelite, which have large density of generally 5 to 7. Sentencedict.com
(19) The theory of complex chemistry and construction chemistry was used to explain the mechanism of action between naphthalene hydroxyl oximino acid and wolframite.
(20) The effects of ignition temperature and period of ignition on solubility of scheelite and wolframite have been investigated.
(21) In this paper, methyl benzyl arsonic acid and sodium butyl xanthate are investigated as a mixed-collector for the flotation of wolframite slime.
(22) This study is part of the systematic investigation of the wolframite isomorphous series.
(23) For processing fine, feebly magnetic minerals, such as hematite, limonite, ilmenite, wolframite, tantalumniobium, red sludge and etc.
More similar words: wolfram, white wolf, inertial frame, framing, conceptual framework, elamite, dynamite, bedlamite, wolf, wolfe, wolff, lone wolf, sea wolf, see a wolf, red wolf, a lone wolf, wolf down, wolfish, wolfman, wolf cub, cry wolf, wolf pack, grey wolf, gray wolf, werewolf, wolfhound, wolfsbane, maned wolf, timber wolf, wolf-whistle.