Random good picture Not show
1. The special envoy handled the delicate situation with diplomacy.
2. Of course, temper your honesty with diplomacy.
3. With diplomacy failing to curb the ambitions and programmes of the trio of North Korea, Pakistan and Iran, it is going to be hard to dissuade the aspirants to the nuclear club.
4. Third World policy has leavened with diplomacy, elections, land reform and emergency help with debts.
5. The answers is yes, sll the time, but with diplomacy.
6. Our second policy approach is to lead with diplomacy, even in the cases of adversaries or nations with whom we disagree.
7. China usually refuses to mix human rights issues with diplomacy, but Hu has come under international pressure to use his clout with Sudan to push it to accept U. N. peacekeepers in Darfur.
7. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
8. In short, we're going to attempt to recapture the totality of America's strength, starting with diplomacy.
9. Skill at interacting with friendly NPCs. 4% Modifier to effective standing from friendly NPC Corporations and Factions per level. Not cumulative with Diplomacy or Criminal Connections.
10. The QDDR recognizes President Obama's directive that development "is a strategic, economic and moral imperative," on a par with diplomacy as "a pillar of American civilian power," Clinton said.
11. Sometimes , discrepancy may occur in business , but with diplomacy and tact it can be overcome and settled without ill-will on either side .
12. President Obama says he is trying to reach out to the Iranians with diplomacy.
13. Secretary of State-designate Hillary Clinton told senators Tuesday that the Obama administration will exercise "smart power" in international affairs with diplomacy taking the lead.
14. And the biggest thing we are asking is that this thing be handled in a humanitarian way and it not be mixed with diplomacy or politics.
15. Over the past year, we worked hard to combine regions diplomacy with diplomacy in specific areas. I believe you know well what regions diplomacy means.
16. Interact with customers, resolve customer service problems and defuse sensitive issues with diplomacy and tact in a timely manner.
17. As part of this dialogue, we also had our most serious high-level discussion to date on development, which is a core pillar of our foreign policy, along with diplomacy and defense.
18. Such a finding would begin a legal process that starts with diplomacy and could end with the imposition of trade barriers like tariffs.
19. Bottom line: Israel needs to try to buy its next timeout with diplomacy, which means Netanyahu has to show some initiative.
More similar words: diplomacy, dollar diplomacy, gunboat diplomacy, shuttle diplomacy, diploma, diplomas, diplomat, diplomata, diplomaed, diplomatic, diplomatist, undiplomatic, diplomatically, diplomatic corps, diplomatic mission, diplomatic service, diplomatic immunity, diplomatic negotiations, with discretion, with difficulty, diploic, diploid, diplopia, diplodocus, diplococcus, withdrew, withdraw, withdrawn, withdrawal, plasmacytoma.