Random good picture Not show
1. The Astros were 9-20 without him last August to blow their wild-card chances.
2. Enter a brief description of the wildcard matching rule. This is for your reference only.
3. To do this simply, use a wildcard (*) in the path expression.
4. The second case expression uses a wildcard for the firstName part of Person but matches against the constant string Neward in the lastName part and wildcards against the age part.
5. The rightmost zero acts as a wildcard; any system with the IP address prefix 198.72.5 is permitted.
6. Sorn Davin is waiting for a wildcard Taekwondo spot.
7. The final wildcard character means all topics that start with Midi/Short/ are subscribed to.
8. For a list of valid wildcard characters, see the section Wildcard character reference.
9. In this example, I've used AspectJ wildcard notation to represent methods without consideration for name, type, argument, etc. Projections into other dimensions would work similarly.
10. Then he so nearly lost out to the wildcard from the Netherlands, Pieter-Jan Postma.
11. The New York bank also has a built-in wildcard: Citi Holdings, the unit that houses its unwanted assets.
12. For example, you can use a wildcard character called a joker -- a dot (.) that matches any character but one at the end of a line.
13. By using the underscore (remember the wildcard character in Scala?), you effectively tell the Scala compiler that all of the members inside BigInteger should be brought into scope.
14. We just came here as a wildcard and now we're standing here with the trophy.
15. I think it's the one wildcard we've got going forward.
16. File extensions are preceded with the asterisk wildcard character, and are delimited in the list of file extensions by a semicolon.
17. The wildcard type List is different from both the raw type List and the concrete type List.
18. An asterisk wildcard is not supported as the first character in a text search term, however.
19. A wildcard character % may be used to signify any number of any characters.
20. In the men's singles, Hunter proceeded to the final without conceding a set and ended wildcard entry.
21. This topic explains only how to find and optionally replace wildcard characters.
22. Federer continued his recent revival with a 6-2 6-3 win over French wildcard Adrian Mannarino.
23. You can match each character in the string expression against a specific character, a wildcard character, a character list, or a character range.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Default attribute groups make it easier to specify attributes which every complex type in a schema should accept (for example, xml:id and xml:lang, or an attribute wildcard).
25. At last he explains catch all routes that grab everything from the wildcard '*' to the end of the request URI and transform it into a named parameter value.
26. This is why Fan will let you use Obj as a wildcard whenever a more explicit type is expected.
27. Notice in the previous example I used the * wildcard character to download any file matching peb_aud*.
28. Ian Poulter has stood up well to the test of being a wildcard pick tremendously well.
29. The first step is to create a compatible regular expression out of each query word, although modification is only required if the word contains a wildcard character: *.
30. The International captain, Greg Norman, picked fellow Australians Aaron Baddeley and Robert Allenby as his wildcard picks.
More similar words: wild card, wild-card, wildcat, wildcat strike, child care, childcare, card-carrying, oscar wilde, ID card, punched card, howard carter, card catalog, card catalogue, cold cash, hold captive, field capacity, child-centered, wild, wilde, wilder, wildly, wild ox, wilding, run wild, wild dog, wild man, wild oats, wildfire, wild goat, wild boar.