Similar words: wake up, make up, makeup, take up, shake up, make up for, awake, hike up. Meaning: n. 1. a warning to take action concerning something that was overlooked or neglected 2. a telephone call that you request be made a specific time in order to wake you up at that time (especially in hotels).
Random good picture Not show
1. A wake-up call at seven tomorrow morning, please.
2. I'd like a wake-up call, please.
3. May I have a wake-up call?
4. A wake-up call, please.
5. I ordered a wake-up call for 6.30the next morning.
6. Last night's defeat should be a wake-up call for the team.
7. This should be a wake-up call to everyone.
8. That had been his wake-up call.
9. Clinton recently had a wake-up call.
10. Seattle was, as everybody now says, a wake-up call.
11. My wake-up call arrived when the amount of spam selling lists of e-mail addresses exceeded that pushing miracle diet drugs.
12. They needed a mighty wake-up call as much as they needed to learn the parts of speech.
13. I asked for a wake-up call at 6.30 a.m.
14. The last wake-up call of the space shuttle mission was Kate Smith's version of Irving Berlin's "God Bless America."
15. She hopes the pet-food affair will be a wake-up call for everyone.
16. The service can function as a universal wake-up call or a timely reminder, but we like it best as a get-out-of-jail-free card.
17. The Ambassador said he hoped the statement would serve as a wake-up call to the government.
18. The poor turnout for the election will hopefully be a wake-up call to the government.
19. The success of extremist groups in the elections should be a wake-up call to all decent citizens.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. The latest report on increased drug use is a wake-up call for America.
21. Air conditioning, Television, Satellite television, In-house movie, Direct dial phone, Mini bar, Hairdryer , Automatic wake-up call.
22. Connection for laptop, Air conditioning, Television, Satellite television, Direct dial phone, Mini bar, Hairdryer , Automatic wake-up call.
23. Internet via television, Air conditioning, Television, Satellite television, In-house movie, Radio, Mini bar, Trouser press, Automatic wake-up call.
24. The agriculture secretary, Tom Vilsack, said: "These numbers are a wake-up call ... for us to get very serious about food security and hunger, about nutrition and food safety in this country."
25. Connection for laptop, Air conditioning, Television, In-house movie, Radio, Direct dial phone, Hairdryer, Trouser press, Automatic wake-up call, Voltage 120v.
26. Helen Pierce, an NAACP delegate from Fayetteville, N. C. , said Obama's speech is a wake-up call to young people and their parents.
More similar words: wake up, make up, makeup, take up, shake up, make up for, awake, hike up, make use of, euphemistically, use up, tie up, come up, line up, save up, size up, give up, fire up, flare up, pile up, square up, drive up, thereupon, write up, close up, come up to, euphoria, double up, live up to, gobble up.