Random good picture Not show
1. The value of love lies in faithfulness and unyieldingness instead of high position.
2. The company, insisting on technology, innovation, unyieldingness and challenging, participate actively to international economy cycle, and contribute to the nation's development.
3. Optimism is the composure after failure, the generosity in ordinariness, the unyieldingness after setbacks.
4. The flower solely grows out from a patch of gravel, not the soil of the grassy field, which brings feelings of unyieldingness and loneliness to me.
5. Based on the cam set, the article points out the common problems which are often ignored while designing it, such as unyieldingness and sympathetic vibration.
6. How could you forget that with all their simplicity, earnestness and unyieldingness, they are symbolic of our peasants in the North?
More similar words: unyielding, yielding, fielding, shielding, thingness, beingness, lovingness, knowingness, nothingness, willingness, unwillingness, belongingness, easygoingness, shielding material, interestingness, earnings yield, longness, wrongness, field intensity, landing net, yield, yield up, welding, gelding, yield gap, high-yield, bond yield, to yield to, yield rate, welding rod.