Similar words: stoppered, unstoppable, stopper, stopped, stopped up, estoppel, showstopper, show-stopper. Meaning: adj. (of a container) having the stopper removed.
Random good picture Not show
1) Whiskey spilled from the unstoppered bottle.
2) He unstoppered a new pot and set it down.
3) His shirt was unstoppered, exposing the tattoo on his breast.
4) Only, there on its side on top of the medicine chest was an unstoppered bottle.
5) Let me check for you. This one is 2 saucer two meg Hong Kong dollars and the amount is unstoppered to negotiation.
More similar words: stoppered, unstoppable, stopper, stopped, stopped up, estoppel, showstopper, show-stopper, topper, topped, flat-topped, stopping, stoppard, stoppage, stop press, stoppable, stop payment, robert oppenheimer, non-stop, nonstop, stop position, work stoppage, stopping point, unstructured, zippered, unsheltered, slippered, upper edge, unstable region, nonstop flight.