Random good picture Not show
1. The window was unclosed by someone.
2. The author"s aim to unclose the problems one by one is to settle it, surpass it."
3. Soon as thy letters trembling I unclose.
4. Sigmund Freud's discover for Libido unclose the energy and quality of sex in unconsciousness.
5. We established the mathematics model of the, whole torpedo thermodynamic propulsion system which adopt unclose cycle form.
6. This paper brings forward a 3D triangulation algorithm for scattered data points which is adapted to any unclose surface, close surface and multiple connected surface.
7. Having succeeded in obtaining entrance with another key, I ran to unclose the panels, for the chamber was vacant; quickly pushing them aside, I peeped in. Mr Heathcliff was there--laid on his back.
8. On the other hand, parsing is the good exploration of the structure of natural language, can unclose some secret of human language. It also have significance to the AI.
9. If you want to take something out, you can unclose the side door of the box and put in or out things you like, or just use this box as a table placing your tea-cup.
More similar words: unclosed, inclose, enclose, enclosed, encloser, in close proximity to, unclog, unclothe, enclosing, enclosure, unclothed, unclouded, close, closer, closed, closet, close out, close on, close by, reclose, close up, close-up, close in, closeup, closeout, close to, closely, closest, close off, close set.