Random good picture Not show
1. The French hostages, as well as a Togolese and a Madagascar national were kidnapped on Sept. 16 while they were sleeping in their villas in the uranium mining town of Arlit.
2. The Togolese forward also warned against Madrid taking their foot off the gas in the return leg and insisted the side still had a job to do at White Hart Lane.
3. Born to a Togolese father and resident in France, Boukpeti has been to Togo only once, as a baby.
4. When I asked one class what language Togolese people speak, I got 'African' in response.
5. Some Togolese refugees share the fate of their Benine se brothers.
6. China appreciates the Togolese government and parliament for resolutely pursuing the one-China policy.
7. The recent attack on the Togolese football team at the African Cup in Angola has increased fear that athletes are becoming prize targets for terrorists.
8. The Togolese government has always pursued unequivocally and resolutely the one-China policy, which will never change.
9. Togolese striker Adebayor , 23, will double his & pound; 14 , 000 - a - week wages.
10. A FLEC commander said the Togolese team was not targeted in the attack but was a casualty of the war.
11. Massamesso Tchangai, a former member of the Togolese national team and Shenzhen Shangqingying, died Sunday of cardiac arrest, local media reported.
12. He reiterated that the Togolese government would stick to the One-China policy.
13. When news reached Lome, the Togolese football federation was perplexed since at the time of the bogus international in the Middle East, the real Togo team was returning from a match in Botswana.
14. President Faure and the Togolese government attach great importance to relations with China, adhere to the one-China policy and support China's grand cause of reunification.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Police in Angola have detained two suspects in connection with Friday's deadly ambush of the Togolese national football team.
16. Until the white water kayaker's bronze medal triumph, many Togolese had no idea who he was bar the odd mention in the sports pages of local newspapers.
17. In France, there has not been a black mayor elected since 1989, when a mayor of Togolese origin was elected in a small village in Brittany.
18. On October 11, Chinese President Jiang Zemin met with Togolese President Gnassingbe Eyadema at the Great Hall of the People.
19. On October 11, Li Peng, Chairman of the Standing Committee of the Chinese National People's Congress, met with Togolese President Gnassingbe Eyadema.
20. China will remain a reliable and sincere friend of the Togolese people forever and jointly push bilateral friendly cooperative relations for new development.
More similar words: congolese, gogol, togo, to go, googol, to go all out, to go ahead, to go abroad, to go it alone, to go astray, honest-to-god, spermatogonium, to go into action, golem, hypercholesterolemia, honest-to-goodness, golf hole, familial hypercholesterolemia, cholecystography, toggle switch, coles, molest, rule set, wholesale, wholesome, moleskin, whole slew, whole step, pole star, molester.