Random good picture Not show
1. Will we ever see the like of Mozart again?
2. This will be a show the like of which has never been seen before.
3. Soldiers, policemen, and the like were all called in to help with the emergency.
4. I've never seen the like of it!
5. He described a superlative meal, the like of which he'd never eaten.
6. Had never experienced a hunger the like of which was eating at her now.
7. I accept that downs and heaths and the like need management if they are to survive.
8. It was supposed that burning wood, trash, and the like would provide for our energy needs.
9. Stardom beyond the like of the Townsville Theatre Royal was not to be.
10. That usually means giving diuretics and the like, to reduce the amount of water in the uninjured regions of the brain.
11. It was a battle the like of which those present had never before witnessed.
12. Results of investigations and the like will need to be written up.
13. I wanted to encourage street crazies and the like to come and work for us.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Many of these are small, one- or two-person outfits, snack kiosks and the like.
15. Have you ever in all your born days seen the like?
16. Despite the expensive-looking Baroque decor and the pianist, this place serves cheap pizzas and the like.
17. If the written contract specifies conditions of weight, measurement and the like, those conditions must be complied with.
18. Also, the disagreements between the two bosses usually involve subtleties in emphasis, priorities, and the like.
19. Shippers like to see the same longshoremen, proficient at operating forklifts and the like, he said.
20. A capacity for burying problems made royal commissions and the like instantly attractive to politicians besieged by one knotty issue or another.
21. Where bilingual ballots do fill a need is in the initiatives such as bond issues, charter amendments and the like.
22. If the Government won't boost pensions, can't it help with gas bills and the like?
23. Perception was pretty much neurophysiology: sensory inhibition, Mach band phenomena, iconic storage, and the like.
24. At first all structures will be temporary - mobile homes and the like.
25. This means that nobody is around to use the local amenities including shops, taxi services, libraries and the like.
26. Will they have an astute sense of time, space, design, proportion, ratio, and the like?
27. The local operators manage the bread and butter chores of poster production and display, media buys and the like.
28. Readers interested in the deployment of experimental camera lenses and the like may get the most out of what LoBrutto offers.
29. A boss who is romantically involved with a subordinate can exhibit favoritism through raises, promotions, assignments and the like.
30. They are called: horrible blunders, astonishing lapses, incomprehensible oversights, gross miscalculations, and the like.
More similar words: and the like, the likes of, like hell, shell-like, belike, Like attracts like, lifelike, wavelike, homelike, likelihood, likeliness, in all likelihood, in the limelight, like, liken, alike, liked, likes, likely, unlike, like mad, godlike, dislike, manlike, warlike, likewise, feel like, disliked, suchlike, likeable.