Random good picture Not show
1. The Al-si Alloy modified by tellurium is an ideal material for making high gastight castings.
2. The determination process of Si in the tellurium dioxide by Silicon Molybdenum Blue Spectrophotometry is investigated.
3. By spectrophotometric method, after twice extraction(sentencedict.com/tellurium.html), the trace tellurium in the same sample was determined.
4. In addition, the Tellurium core combines multiple commands into one batch called a macro command and then sends the batch to the Tellurium Engine in one call.
5. The geochemical features of the tellurium deposit in the world are studied in this paper.
6. There are a lot of tellurium minerals in them, such as petzite, calaverite, hessite, altaite , tellurbismuth, rucklidgeite and sylvan. The grade of some section of ore body is up to industrial grade.
7. The host rocks of Dashuigou independent tellurium ore deposit are mainly green schist facies metamorphic rocks.
8. Trace analysis of tellurium with 32 references has been reviewed in this paper.
9. Tellurium is trapped in Te 4 O 11 form which is analyzed by X ray diffraction method.
10. In this paper, the preparation of tribasic lead sulfate from lead slag formed during tellurium extraction was studied.
11. The general slag produced in treating the anode sludge of copper electrolysis in a copper smelter has a high tellurium content and test is made on recovering the tellurium from the slag by leaching.
12. XRD and FE-SEM analysis results show that tellurite films can be prepared by sol-gel method using tellurium 1,2-propylene diglycollate as raw material.
13. A method for determination of Al, Ag , Bi , Cu , Cd , Co , Fe , Ni , Pb , Mg , Sn, Se, Zn in tellurium ingot by ICP AES were studied.
More similar words: telluric, alluring, curium, anthurium, vitellus, scutellum, cellular telephone, interstellar medium, security intelligence, allure, metallurgy, allurement, metallurgic, lurid, barium, atrium, cerium, corium, metallurgist, imperium, yttrium, natrium, triumph, librium, thorium, metallurgical, luridly, herbarium, samarium, Fusarium.