Similar words: telemark, telematic, telematics, telemarketing, telemetry, telemeter, telemetric, nobleman. Meaning: n. German baroque composer (1681-1767).
Random good picture Not show
1. Purcell, Vivaldi and Telemann were among his favourite classical composers.
2. By Georg Philipp Telemann. For Violin, Piano. Published by Edition Peters.
3. Handel, Telemann, Vivaldi and Bach – they all loved Pisendel. His works are very vivid and lively and you need highest technical skills to play it.
4. Telemann also founded a periodical that published new music, much of it by Telemann.
5. During the baroque period , he was better known as a teacher, administrator and performer than composer , being less famous than either Handel or Georg Philipp Telemann.
More similar words: telemark, telematic, telematics, telemarketing, telemetry, telemeter, telemetric, nobleman, rifleman, list element, telemetered, biotelemetry, riemann, gentleman, stableman, cattleman, muscleman, middleman, middle man, telemetering, telemetry data, file manager, gentlemanly, telemonitoring, horace mann, schliemann, riemannian, constant element, ungentlemanly, middle manager.