Random good picture Not show
1. Nowadays, the technological revolution we are living in is the most important for humanity.
2. It's a decidedly low-tech spot, but a technological revolution is under way here.
3. The 1970s saw the beginnings of a new technological revolution, based on microelectronics.
4. Only if we completely devote ourselves to technological revolution can we feed our many starving compatriots.
5. The new technological revolution since 20 century has changed human life greatly.
6. And the tipping point of the technological revolution is a source of constant innovation ". "
7. Scientific and technological revolution and the knowledge - based economy so that China faces more severe challenges.
8. Technological revolution is a key to the success of modernization.
9. They are the prime movers of the technological revolution.
10. The new technological revolution and modernization of the growing credit card given to the exuberant vitality.
11. Mankind is experiencing a global scientific and technological revolution.
12. Every financial crisis often accompanied by scientific and technological revolution.
13. The industrial revolution is not only a technological revolution(sentencedict.com), but a profound social revolution.
14. This transformation has been due primarily to a technological revolution.
15. Each technological revolution would inevitably lead to political and governance changes historically.
16. Scientific and technological revolution promotes the rise of mass culture. It creates technological factors, provides economic conditions, and gives modern connotations for mass culture.
17. Whether it is war, or the new technological revolution, is no doubt that the energy axis.
18. Second, the new technological revolution.
19. Information technology Introduction Lawyers have been slow to embrace the technological revolution.
20. Do you wonder I now see the positive side of the technological revolution?!
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. In a staggeringly short time Helsinki has emerged as the centre of the next big technological revolution.
22. His is the generation that put a man on the moon and oversaw the greatest technological revolution in history.
23. Nevertheless, it is possible to consider the strategic weight of the technological revolution.
24. The second element is that information is the basis of technological revolution, it is a perfectly immaterial revolution.
25. That has all changed and today we see the technological revolution reaching critical mass.
26. It thanks to invent the electron leveling that leveling surveying realized digitalization and automation, which is a technological revolution in leveling surveying instrument history.
27. A new world is in the eve of the scientific and technological revolution.
28. Computer and communication technologies are driving the information society of the technological revolution.
29. We are not even close to getting the needed technological revolution started.
30. I know this sounds very simple, but at that time it was a technological revolution.
More similar words: technological, technologically, cultural revolution, industrial revolution, technologist, information technology, american revolution, ethnological, revolution, technology, revolutionize, revolutionise, revolutionary, biotechnology, nanotechnology, revolutionized, green revolution, cuban revolution, french revolution, russian revolution, october revolution, counterrevolution, glorious revolution, counterrevolutionary, evolution, devolution, phonological, chronological, evolutionist, evolutionary.