Random good picture Not show
1. She wanted technical manuals, instruction sheets.
2. Professional briefings in professional journals; Technical manuals Subject matter: Essential and specialist technical knowledge.
3. There were some medical books, two technical manuals for radiology equipment, and office supplies of the most benign sort.
4. Documentation: user manual, technical manual, in - line comments.
5. The technical manual connects concretely to the real world in the clever cryptonym of its final chapter, "PASIV Device Instructions."
6. Chapter 221 of the Naval Ships ' Technical Manual is the basic doctrine reference on boilers.
7. Written translation: construction project, Technical manual, economy and trade, laws and regulations, notarial information, dub document, publish and localization service.
8. Interactive Electronic Technical Manual(IETM)has become a hotspot of current research and application on the manufacturing information.
9. In this paper, taking the technical manual of equipment for example, resolve that into standard information units, so as to construct the relevant DTD and database structure.
10. The IETM(Interactive Electronic Technical Manual system) of the naval vessel can aid the warship class maintenance and improve its ability greatly.
11. The Airplane Flying Handbook is designed as a technical manual to introduce basic pilot skills and knowledge that are essential for piloting airplanes.
12. Technical manual for Preventive maintenance of High - grade .
13. Technical manual is an essential part of weapon equipment system, and also a very important sustentation in process of study, usage and maintenance of equipments.
14. Use this component technical manual in conjunction with the machine technical manual.
15. Technical Documentation: As aircraft become more sophisticated integrating many technologies, so the proliferation of technical manuals continues.
15. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. Ventura is an excellent package to use if you want to create long and fairly regular documents like technical manuals or books.
17. The variations in the testing standard of 1999 AATCC Technical Manual were introduced. These include 14 revised editional standards; 12 re applied standards and 3 new standards.
18. For more information on the reliability and validity of the TOEIC test, please see the TOEIC Technical Manual.
19. After you've gone through the manual, follow the trail to the similarly intriguing PASIV Device Technical Manual on the internet.
20. This article describes the possibility and detailed measures of integer handling method to handle the picture which is in the technical manual of Shanghai Volkswagen Co.
21. These procedures were collected and published as the NCCA Technical Manual.
22. As the core technology of implementing CALS strategy, Interactive Electronic Technical Manual, IETM, plays more and more important role on improving the logistics guarantee level of weaponry system.
23. Without a good glossary, translators can turn a complex technical manual into a worthless document.
24. That section's rough illustration presents a well-dressed agent carrying a suspicious briefcase, as well as an online address where readers can download a copy of the PASIV Device Technical Manual.
25. After the final chapter, and its mention of the online address for the PASIV Device Technical Manual, there's nothing to see, folks —move along.
More similar words: technical measurement, technical, technicals, technically, nontechnical, technicality, technical term, agrotechnical, technical data, technical foul, technical know-how, pyrotechnical, technical skill, technical papers, technical terms, technical report, technical school, technical program, technical service, technical adviser, technical control, technical analysis, technical barriers, technical expertise, technical document, technical progress, technical position, technical function, technical proposal, technical training.