Random good picture Not show
1) take control of your own desting.
2) He used brute force to take control.
3) Youngsters need to take control of their own lives.
4) She was thwarted in her attempt to take control of the party.
5) Students are encouraged to take control of their own learning, rather than just depending on the teacher.
6) Airtours conceded defeat in its attempt to take control of holiday industry rival Owners Abroad.
7) Adam, I'd like you to take control of the aircraft now.
8) His son is being trained to take control of the family business.
9) He failed in his attempt to take control of the company.
10) He was testing your ability to take control of a meeting.
11) At that point, higher command would take control of the unit.
12) Honto sapiens is now able to take control of both the speciation process and the move from carbon to silicon life forms.
13) I feel that we can take control of our own destiny, no matter what the external environment says.
14) Labour would also take control of the national electricity grid, making it responsibility for energy saving.
15) She saw it as an opportunity to take control of her life and set about tackling the crisis with positive thinking.
16) To balance and take control of our emotions is one of the most important tasks in life. Dr T.P.Chia
17) When a company goes out of business, officials usually move in to take control.
18) Life comes with many challenges.The ones that should not scare us are the ones we can take on and take control of.
19) Traffic behind and on the opposite carriageway was stopped ready for the police to take control.
20) Kobert also asked that a trustee be appointed to take control of the company.
21) However(sentencedict.com), most people just need to make a few adjustments to take control of their sleep.
22) Another practical step you can take to improve your chances is to take control of your feelings.
23) Friday morning they organized a covert operation, modeled on many others over the years, to take control of Artis Hill.
24) Former managing director Derek Dooley is being invited to return as temporary chairman until new owners take control.
25) The try was the signal for Neath's pack to take control and lay the foundations for victory.
26) Ershad met with senior Army officers who informed him that they were unwilling to step in and take control of the country.
27) I remember feeling complimented that he would let me take control at the most critical part of the flight.
28) These myths justify male control as necessary to prevent the supposed chaos that results when women take control.
29) It was her flat and she was going to take control of what went on in it.
30) As you make the choice to become in control of your own life,[http://sentencedict.com/take control.html] you also take control of your body.
More similar words: control, out of control, under control, control group, beyond control, on the contrary, controversy, to the contrary, controversial, take care, take care of, take charge, contract, contrast, contrary, contribute, contrast to, contractor, contributor, by contrast, contribution, contretemps, contribute to, economic recovery, patrol, take, introduce, stake, introspect, take to.