Random good picture Not show
1. I'll have a T-bone steak and chips, please.
2. Mr. Boni's Restaurant T-bone steaks, giant burgers, pizzas and outrageous sundaes.
3. Certainly. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that you try this.
4. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest you try that.
5. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.
6. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coke and it will be gone in two days.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. If ordering a burger or a T-bone steak became as un-PC as smoking at the dinner table, then the environmentalists may actually stand a chance at making eco-veggies out of many of us.
8. Southern fried chicken , T-bone steak and Lobster Newburg .
9. I cooked T-bone steak on our electric barbecue, which was delicious!
10. Reid in London A bowl of cornflakes can kill you-not to mention a ham sandwich or a T-bone steak.
11. Sales of beef containing the backbone of animals aged over 12 months were banned in 2001 in many European countries, with the low age limit effectively outlawing T-bone steak.
12. We got rib-eye steak, fillet steak, sirloin steak and T-bone steak. Which one would you like?
More similar words: steak, steakhouse, rump steak, beefsteak, flank steak, steak knife, sirloin steak, bestead, rest easy, homestead, steadiness, homesteader, stealthiness, unsteadiness, cholesteatoma, steadfastness, interest earned, nester, nested, one-step, nest egg, t-bond, wrist bone, wine steward, empty nester, hardness test, breastbone, grind one's teeth, discount bond, covalent bond.