Random good picture Not show
1. Both turned supergrass and were the main prosecution witnesses in the trial of the other men.
2. La Stampa admitted that the supergrass accounts were at times contradictory and incoherent.
3. Local bully Billy Hodge is about to turn supergrass under pressure from his wife.
4. Spending will probably have to rise again to pay for increased efforts to provide surveillance, infiltrate terrorist ranks and perhaps find a "supergrass" or two to testify against former associates.
5. And almost 10 years ago Atcheson was arrested and charged on the evidence of loyalist supergrass James Crockard.
6. Prosecutors said the allegation was made long ago by an unreliable supergrass, and no investigation is expected.
More similar words: supergroup, undergrad, intergrade, undergraduate, intergranular, computer graphic, computer graphics, intergrated circuit, alexander graham bell, grass, grassy, ryegrass, grassland, seagrass, grass over, grassplot, bluegrass, crabgrass, lemongrass, lemon grass, grasshopper, grass widow, grass snake, sweet grass, grass-roots, grassroots, grass skirt, grass roots, wheatgrass, pampas grass.