Random good picture Not show
(1) Why did he expect a good crop of sugarbeet?
(2) The lucrative sugar-beet industry had led to the buying up of large tracts of land before the World War.
(3) Study on the Ontogeny of Sugarbeet.
(4) Development of planting sugarbeet and covering film techniques were introduced in the cold and drought area of Urad Front Banner in the Inner Mongolia.
(5) The results showed that refuse sugarbeet lime, burned lime and sewage sludge significantly increased wheat yield.
(6) Thus, the sucrose synthase activities in sugarbeet stalks of early growth stage could be used as a reference index in selecting or identifying high sugar content varieties.
(7) This provided scientific basis for sugarbeet seed-breeding base establishment and high seed yield production.
(8) Wheat, rape, sugarbeet, and barely grow well along with a variety of vegetables which grow near Erfurt, the state's capital. Sentencedict.com
(9) Sugarbeet grown very well when the bio phosphate fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer mixed and sprayed, fresh weight of plant increased 103.
(10) The experiment indicates: About 12-24 hours after pollination, sugarbeet has finished emination, zygote is in dormant state.
(11) In practice, using the methods of limiting watering and fertilizi. ng in harvester season can decrease the water content and reducing sugar content of sugarbeet.
(12) The results from the test with the bottom paper, which used in raising seedlings of sugarbeet in paper pots, were reported.
(13) A new plant growth regulator (Fengtian liquid fertilizer) was sprayed on leaves of sugarbeet as a experiment in comparison with the other regulators.
(14) A Preliminary Study of the Cytological Effects of Hg ~ ( 2 + ) Solution on the Root Tips of Sugarbeet.
(15) The changes of storage matter, respiratory intensity, activities of catalase and esterase isoenzyme have been studied during seed germination in sugarbeet.
(16) Through identification of important traits of 11 main lines for sugarbeet polyploid varieties, there were significant different among the root yield, sugar content and sugar yield.
(17) This thesis studied some physiological property on reproductive growth phase of CMS line and maintainer line of sugarbeet adopting the method of comparative physiology.
(18) Segregation happened on F2 generation, the combination which wild beet used as female and sugarbeet used as male represented non Mendelian separation law till F4 generation.
(19) Comparative analyses were carried out on sucrose changing law and its distribution dynamic state between sugarbeet and fodder beet during their growth duration.
(20) Therefore, CTAB method was a best and optimum way for sugarbeet DNA extracted.
(21) The effects of different mixing pattern of fertilizers on sugarbeet yield, sugar content, soil nutrition, and fanning economy were studied in this paper.
(22) Five cross combinations by three wild beets, Beta macrocarpa Guss. , Beta patula Ait. , Beta maritima L. and sugarbeet got the hybrids, the cross rate were 3.5%-14.3%.
(23) The cercospora leaf spot is one of the main diseases infecting sugarbeet.
(24) Genetic analysis was conducted on genome DNAs from 15 polyploid sugarbeet varieties by RAPD markers.
More similar words: sugar-beet, sugar beet, beet sugar, sugar bowl, sugar, sugary, sugared, raw sugar, sugar candy, sugar cane, cane sugar, sugarcane, sugarless, sugarplum, sugarcoat, sugar-free, fruit sugar, brown sugar, milk sugar, maple sugar, blood sugar, sugariness, sugar daddy, icing sugar, sugar maple, sugar apple, white sugar, sugar water, sugar syrup, sugar cookie.