Random good picture Not show
1. The influence on soil of urease, sucrase, catalase activity, EC value, rapidly available phosphorus was also studied.
2. The activities of sucrase, urease, catalase, cellulolytic enzyme and polyphenol oxidase of the former three treatments were all significantly higher than in the cleaning tillage.
3. It was studied that a method of co-immobilized sucrase and glucose oxidase(GOD)by adsorption and cross-linking, and the kinetics also researched.
4. The present study on the relationship between the sucrase activity and some factors, such as sex, age, amount of sugar intake and the incidence of caries.
5. Sucrase An enzyme that breaks down sucrose into glucose and fructose.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Amino acid composition analysis showed that the sucrase has about 477 amino acids and there are plentiful of Gly, Glu, Leu, Asp, Thr, Val and Pro in it.
7. Sucrase with organic matter, available N and are significant correlation.
8. Moreover, PI increased the activities of urease, phosphatase and sucrase, but decreased the catalase activity in its rhizosphere.
9. Compared with the pure stand, the mixed stands can strengthen the activity of sucrase and urease, of which the effect of the mixed stand by single tree is the most significant.
10. This study was to determine the content of Soft Rot bacteria and the activity of Peroxidase, Polyphendoxidase and sucrase of different resistant Chinese Cabbage during growing period .
11. The activities of soil dehydrogenase, alkaline phosphatase, urease and sucrase decreased with the time of incubation.
12. Fertilization shows no significant effects on the activities of catalase and sucrase.
13. Subsoiling returning could significantly increase soil urease activity and sucrase activity.
14. The photosynthetic rate, content of reducing sugar and the activities of neutral and acid sucrase in leaf are all greater than that used no ethephon.
15. These results suggested that functionary mechanisms of the suppressive hyperglycemic effect of tea polysaccharides may be induced by controlling the activities of sucrase and maltase.
16. During the development of American cockroach, the activities of protease, lipase, amylase and sucrase were stronger gradually.
17. Conclusion Total small bowel resection caused pronounced morphologic compensatory adaptation and adaptive expression of brush border sucrase and maltase in the colon in the rats.
18. Conclusions Total small bowel resection caused significant adaptive expression of brush-border sucrase and maltase in the residual digestive tract in the rats after a total small bowel resection.
19. L-arabinose is a pentose with sweet taste. It is poorly absorbed and can selectively inhibit intestinal sucrase, thus significantly prevent the increasing of blood glucose and reduce the body weight.
More similar words: sucralfate, sucre, sucrose, lucrative, bureaucrat, involucrate, bureaucracy, bureaucratic, bureaucratism, bureaucratically, scholar-bureaucrat, lucrative investment, crash, crass, crasher, crasis, rase, crash land, crash-land, crashing, crassula, erase, such being the case, gate-crash, crash into, crabgrass, dyscrasia, head crash, gatecrash, eraser.