Random good picture Not show
1. The company subleases flats to students.
2. I have subleased a plot from the farmer.
3. Provision of fire corridors and lobbies could involve a reduction in the net space occupied by the company doing the sub-leasing.
4. If the mortgagor is a lessee for years he effects the mortgage by a sub-lease.
5. Alternatively, a whole village can rent the equipment for generating solar electricity from the company and sub-lease power to individual houses.
More similar words: sublease, leasee, lease, leased, please, pleaser, release, lease out, pleased, nuclease, releaser, leasehold, released, lease term, lend-lease, displease, lend lease, please note, day release, displeased, if you please, unreleased, leaseholder, prerelease, leased line, release time, release from, please reply, capital lease, endonuclease.