Similar words: coniferous, carboniferous, carboniferous period, seminiferous, seminiferous tubule, saliferous, luciferous, auriferous. Meaning: adj. producing stolons.
Random good picture Not show
1. North American stoloniferous perennial having white flowers; sometimes used as an ornamental.
2. Dichondra repens Forst. is a semi-phototaxis perennial and stoloniferous lawn plant.
3. The stoloniferous has important function to clonal growth in severing stolon experiment.
4. A pot experiment with clonal fragments consisting of two interconnected ramets of F. orientalis-a stoloniferous herb widely distributed in China-was conducted.
5. A container experiment was conducted to study clonal integration of stoloniferous Fragaria vesca under light heterogeneity.
6. The advances of studies on the morphological plasticity, integration and foraging behavior of stoloniferous herbaceous plants were reviewed in this paper.
More similar words: coniferous, carboniferous, carboniferous period, seminiferous, seminiferous tubule, saliferous, luciferous, auriferous, vociferous, aquiferous, poriferous, odoriferous, umbriferous, proliferous, lactiferous, cruciferous, pestiferous, floriferous, metalliferous, vociferously, petroliferous, nectariferous, cruciferous vegetable, conifer, stolon, generous offer, vinifera, foraminifera, manifesto, vitis vinifera.