Random good picture Not show
(1) Concessionary tickets are available at half the standard price.
(2) So we must renew urban land basic standard price accordingly based on the development of land price in market.
(3) Gansu Power Grid average sales price for the standard price per kilowatt-hour at 2.27, excluding non - electricity price adjustment, an average of 2.9 hours per kilowatt-hour raise.
(4) A: Is this your standard price?
(5) Seabreachers are built to order for a standard price of $65,000 and watersports enthusiasts who want to speed across the surface in a top-of-the-range model can expect to pay around $85,000. Sentencedict.com
(6) While prices of major housing reform into standard price and the cost price.
(7) It's our standard price.
(8) What is your standard price?
(9) Is this your standard price?
(10) This is our standard price.
(11) With price control S, the material is valuated with the standard price and the moving average price is calculated for information purposes.
(12) Software hoarders try their damnedest to stop you from running a proprietary program without paying the standard price.
(13) Secondly, a quadratic-function model of demand is present. Therefore a standard price that may increase the demanding quantity and pure profits is obtained.
(14) Thanks to the success of Apple's iTunes, we now have a standard price for a downloaded track: 99 cents.
(15) How is an order settled if the header material is a standard price material?
(16) The employee and one's spouse who have bought the housing at price higher than standard price or cost price can set the public accumulation fund for housing construction.
(17) The premise of transference of land contract and management rights is must have scientifical and standard price system.
(18) Foreign-invested enterprises exporting products and using advanced technologies will be allowed to lease land at a 30% discount on the standard price.
(19) The developed country all adopt the certain price regulation model in the price regulation practice, but China has not formed the standard price method.
(20) Card carrying members of the entourage in a table tennis, tennis, squash, badminton, table tennis projects at the standard price of half - fee.
More similar words: standard pressure, standard procedure, standardized products, standard, substandard, nonstandard, non-standard, standard form, standardize, gold standard, standardise, cost standard, standardised, gold standards, time standard, Open Standard, standard time, standardized, standard stock, standard error, standard-bearer, standardizing, standard gauge, double standard, silver standard, standard of life, coding standard, standardization, standardisation, standard of value.