Random good picture Not show
1. Who steamed fish for him and soft-boiled his eggs and stirred pudding rice into milk?
2. Lilian's having hers soft-boiled today, aren't you, dear?
3. Soft-boiled eggs wrapped in tinfoil; vinigret, the Russian beet salad, overflowing a reused container of sour cream; cold chicken served between crisp white furrows of a bulka.
4. Soft-boiled eggs are not recommended for people who may be susceptible to salmonella, such as very young children, the elderly, and those with weakened immune systems.
5. We'll try this one.with the Salt- Baked Chicken.the soft-boiled Chicken and the Steamed Mandarin Fish to follow.
6. I think I'll have a soft-boiled one, for a change.
7. Certainly.sir. We also serve Carmine Goose.Roast Goose.soft-boiled Chicken.Sliced Chicken with Chicken Liver and Ham.Steamed Grass Carp and Steamed Mandarin Fish,if you like fish.
8. Do not use raw or soft-boiled eggs in food preparations that will not be heat treated or cooked.
9. DO you like your egg soft-boiled, hard-boiled or fried?
10. But there's more to apps than cocktails and soft-boiled eggs.
11. the Salt- Baked Chicken.the soft-boiled Chicken and the Steamed Mandarin Fish to follow.
12. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes for soft-boiled eggs or 10 to 15 minutes for hard-boiled eggs.
13. I now use apps to time my perfectly soft-boiled eggs, to choose from amongst 3,000 cocktail recipes for the weekend, keep a logbook for my gym workouts, and help me meet a potential partner.
14. I'd like them soft-boiled.
15. We can put our eggs with water in there and in 25 miles we can have soft-boiled eggs.
16. Your smart phone is a phone, an alarm clock and a music player. In the meantime, you use apps to time your perfectly soft-boiled eggs, to meet a potential partner,[sentencedict.com/soft-boiled.html] and to play Angry Birds!
17. Food safety authorities have long steered people away from sunny-side-up, soft-boiled, or "over- easy" eggs, all of which carry the risk of salmonella.
More similar words: potboiler, boiled, boiled egg, hardboiled, hard-boiled, hard-boiled egg, softball, boiler, keep the pot boiling, boiler room, boiler suit, toilet bowl, boilerplate, boiler scale, boilers suit, steam boiler, double boiler, oiled, foiled, roiled, coiled, soiled, spoiled, broiled, uncoiled, unsoiled, embroiled, despoiled, well-oiled, unspoiled.