Random good picture Not show
1. We signalled him to pull over.
2. The boat came abreast of us and signalled us to stop.
3. He signalled left, and turned the lorry slowly.
4. The whistle signalled the end of the match.
5. Impact occurred seconds after the pilot signalled for help.
6. She signalled(sentencedict.com/signalled.html), and the waiter brought the bill.
7. The referee signalled a foul.
8. The marriage signalled James's embrace of the Catholic faith.
9. She signalled it was time to leave.
10. The teacher signalled to the boy to begin.
11. The policeman signalled to him to pull over.
12. He pushed his plate away and signalled for coffee.
13. We signalled the taxi driver to pull over.
14. This announcement signalled a clear change of policy.
15. British sources last night signalled their readiness to talk.
16. She signalled to the bus driver to stop.
17. She signalled him to follow.
18. Heavy footsteps signalled the teacher's approach.
19. She signalled frantically to us.
20. He signalled his discontent by refusing to vote.
21. He raised his hand and signalled for the waiter.
22. The patrolman signalled for her to stop.
23. The union has signalled the workers' intention to strike.
24. A fanfare signalled the entrance of the king.
25. He signalled to us to join him.
26. She signalled to the children to come inside.
27. Mary signalled wildly at them, but they didn't notice.
28. He signalled to the waiter for the bill.
29. The police car signalled to us to pull in.
30. Motioning aside the other people in the room, the doctor signalled to me to come forward.
More similar words: analog signal, signal, traffic signal, sign away, designate, signature, signatory, designated, resignation, designation, assignation, sign, big-name, sign on, poignant, sign out, sign in, assign, sign up, signet, resign, ensign, signed, design, poignancy, indignant, malignant, foreign aid, gnarled, signify.