Random good picture Not show
1. How can we search out the right man for the job?
2. I want to search out an old school friend.
3. We were too tired to search out extra blankets.
4. It took me several weeks to search out the book that I wanted.
5. Will right-to - life spies search out perpetrators?
6. When you learn how to search out and retrieve information you are in possession of a golden key to doing successful public relations.
7. At the click of a mouse, you can search out a book in just a few seconds.
8. How many fifty-somethings would search out an almost incomprehensible hit single by a teenybop dance-pop group and make it his own?
9. Mend a quarrel. search out a forgotten friend.
10. Search out the joys of solitude.
11. Dogs can always search out a bone out which rolls under the sofa.
12. Objective To search out a plastic procedure for extensive facial scarring and total eyelid defect.
13. Read the passage,[sentencedict.com] and search out the answers to the question.
14. Should you take the money to search out the old woman?
15. He have to try to search out and clarify what he can do for his country.
16. They are trying to search out the few remaining errors in the script.
17. Recommend and search out resources, equipment and personnel, for the design team.
18. You do have to search out ways to do things.
19. It can easily and quickly search out the information you need.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Using geometry, we shall be able to search out the resultant force.
21. He tried to search out his old comrade in arms, but in vain.
22. White - tailed deer in these Wisconsin woods search out a south - facing slope to catch the morning sun.
23. Moreover, Wang's background was quick to search out the meat.
24. From late December to April, scores of California charter boats search out migrating gray whales for tourists.
25. She made her purchases carefully, forcing herself to consider the quality of meat, to search out some stem ginger.
26. In this paper, a node flag algorithm is presented on the general data structure. The algorithm can search out all independent minimum polygon in a ichnography.
27. Secondly, I detailedly describe the problems that exist in curriculum provision of Higher Vocational Education and search out the roots which bring on its inconsequence .
28. While buyers of TVs can easily switch shops if they don't like a seller, drug users face an increased risk of arrest every time they search out a new dealer.
29. After seeing the remains of Tristram for myself, I felt the need to search out further information on what it was about the corridors and dungeons underneath its old cathedral that held such mystique.
30. Globalization demands " out of box " innovative and cutting edge ideas that search out new value streams.
More similar words: in search of, search, search for, research, researcher, searching, search party, research lab, searchingly, search engine, basic research, soul-searching, search warrant, market research, product research, applied research, research and development, thearchy, house arrest, arch, archer, parch, march, larch, arched, archway, Archie, archly, archery, starch.