Random good picture Not show
1. Stop rocking the chair;you are making so much noise.
2. Lucy soothed the baby by rocking it in her arms.
3. The rocking motion of the boat made Sylvia feel sick.
4. Sit down, you're rocking the boat.
5. She was rocking backwards and forwards in her seat.
6. The speedometer was rocking between 60 and 65.
7. Paul sat gently rocking the child in his arms.
8. She got the baby off by rocking it.
9. The ship was rocking on the waves.
10. He sat rocking in his chair.
11. We heard the squeaks of the rocking chair.
12. The sea is running high; the boat is rocking like a cradle.
13. She covered her face, rocking to and fro in her grief.
14. She was gazing out the window, rocking rhythmically to and fro.
15. He was simply too powerful for his opponent, rocking him with a steady supply of left jabs.
16. He tried to calm the screaming baby by rocking it back and forth.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. She sat there rocking, a great and spacious amusement.
18. The range also includes a rocking horse at ￡3.50.
19. He was rocking on his heels, watching Kathy sleep.
20. I ride a tiny antique rocking horse.
21. I would certainly encourage rocking out naked whenever possible....
22. She still missed the rocking of the boat.
23. Rob said, rocking back in his philosophic lawn chair.
24. To refrain from rocking the boat.
25. The basket began rocking violently from side to side.
26. The big wheel had stopped with our chair rocking sweetly at the summit.
27. Petey heard him trying to brave it out, rocking back and forth to make the pain subside.
28. Couples were strolling around, or sitting on seats rocking prams.
29. He confessed to enjoying making spinning wheels and rocking horses in his spare time.
30. She rolled over on top of him pressing her lips against his, her tongue teasing, her hand rocking him.
More similar words: rocking chair, locking, mocking, docking, flocking, blocking, knocking, stocking, shocking, mockingly, restocking, shockingly, bluestocking, interlocking, lock-in, lock in, block in, knock into, cockiness, stock-in-trade, kicking, hacking, backing, decking, sacking, racking, necking, fucking, ticking, packing.