Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||A man may love his house well without riding on the ridge.|
- Similar sentences
- A man may dig his grave with his teeth.
- A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on. Ideas have endurance without death.
- A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he part..
- You may force a man to shut his eyes, but you cannot make him sleep.
- Every man has a right to have his opinion and pass judgment on others. I have absolutely nothing ag..
- Faith is the commitment of one's consciousness to beliefs for which one has no sensory evidence or ..
- The direction in which education starts a man will determine his future.
- As long as a man stands in his own way, everything seems to be in his way.
- In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs.
- A man may talk like a wise man and yet act like a fool.
- A man that breaks his words, bids others to be false to him.
- A man may lead a horse to the water, but he cannot make him drink.
- A man may smile and smile and be villain.
- A man should keep his friendship in constant repair.
- A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it.