Random good picture Not show
1. Restriction fragments used as probes are described in the corresponding figure legends.
2. Renin and atrial natriuretic peptide restriction fragment length polymorphisms: association with ethnicity and blood pressure.
3. Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism(RFLP)is a new genetic marker.
4. Genotyping was performed using restriction fragment length polymorphisms.
5. Restriction fragment length polymorphism ( RFLP ) technique used in cancer research.
6. Terminal restriction fragment length polymorphism is a new microbioecology technique.
7. METHODS:Polymerase chain reaction restriction fragment length polymorphism(PCR RFLP) was used to analyze NQO1 gene polymorphism in Parkinson disease group and healthy adult control group.
8. Methods We used the polymerase chain reaction and restriction fragment length polymorphism (PCR-RFLP) to examine 40 oral squamous cell carcinomas for loss of heterozygosity (LOH) at APC.
9. Methods Single round Touchdown PCR (TD PCR) and restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP) method were used for genotyping in 110 people from the Han population in Chongqing.
10. The applications of karyotyping and restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP) analyses, specific DNA probes and PCR method to the diagnosis of Candida albicans infections are reviewed.
10. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
11. Method Polymerase chain reaction and restriction fragment length polymorphism were used to examine 40 oral malignant tumors for loss of heterozygosity at chromosome 3p.
12. This method provides a means of obtaining DNA markers distributed along the length of a specific restriction fragment.
13. Methods LOH at APC and MCC genetic loci in 46 specimens resected from esophageal neoplasm was studied with polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
14. Methods HBV genotypes were detected by polymerase chain reaction(PCR) and restriction fragment length polymorphism analysis(RFLP) in 136 HBV DNA positive patients who were born in Shanghai.
15. AIM:The aim of this study was to isolate and clone the liver tumor-associated genes by restriction fragment differential display PCR (RFDD-PCR) methods that developed recently.
16. Methods The 104 patients with CVD and 98 healthy individuals were detected the AT1R genotypes polymorphisms by restriction fragment length polymorphism in order to analysis.
17. Method 32 cases of hydatidiform mole were analyzed by DNA restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP, hybridized with the probe 33.15).
18. In laboratories, the methods mainly include polymerase chain reaction, restriction fragment length polymorphism, and biochip technology.
19. In laboratories, the methods mainly include polymerase chain reaction, restriction fragment length polymorphism, and biochip technology. The methods mentioned above all have their merits and defects.
More similar words: fragmentation, restriction, defragmentation, restrictionism, restriction map, trade restriction, restriction enzyme, restriction enzymes, fragment, fragmental, defragment, fragmented, fragmentary, fragmenting, restrictive, restricting, restrictively, nonrestrictive, unrestrictive, constriction, vasoconstriction, restrict, bronchoconstriction, restrictor, restricted, unrestricted, restrictedly, frictional unemployment, congressional district, infraction.