Random good picture Not show
1. In the dark, she imagined red-eyed rats scurrying around her, lashing her with their tails.
2. He remembered how disgusted he had been to see Carol, red-eyed from weeping, trying to coax Eunice up to bed.
3. My 12-year-old came home from school red-eyed and dejected.
4. Birds heard: hermit thrush, Nashville and chestnut-sided warblers, red-eyed vireo, raven.
5. Clinton and the First Lady both were red-eyed when they arrived for the public ceremony.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
6. In Britain, as a grey day dawned, half a million peered, red-eyed, at their screens.
7. Some describe it as a red-eyed E. look-alike with porcupine quills running down his spine.
8. She looked red-eyed and white-faced, slightly fearful and anxious.
9. A red-eyed junkie in a ratty brown coat played doorman, standing outside like a homeless guy.
10. A night without sleep found him red-eyed and haggard.
More similar words: red-eye, redeye, cold-eyed, wild-eyed, round-eyed, naked eye, unaided eye, with the naked eye, deadeye, third eye, compound eye, turn a blind eye, eyed, turn a blind eye to, keyed, moneyed, honeyed, one-eyed, greyed, rapid eye movement, eye-drop, pop-eyed, popeyed, keyed in, eyedrop, dry-eyed, pie-eyed, bug-eyed, eyedrops, dewy-eyed.