Random good picture Not show
1. The bones will be reburied in consecrated ground .
2. And the bones will be reburied in consecrated ground.
3. They are reburied with full military honours in the region's Commonwealth war graves.
4. Rebury hastily at dead of night.
5. The decision to rebury the site, near the modern-day city of Bergama, was made in August by a local preservation board, and it has been hotly protested by activists and archaeologists.
6. About 15 minutes before your time is up, rebury issues that don't require urgent action.
7. But it didn't match any modern Indian tribe, a finding that Indians see as the latest scheme to deny tribes the right to repatriate and rebury such remains.
8. This dissertation is an anthropological comparative study of the Zhuang and Han nationality"s bone-collecting rebury."
9. After a fish emerges from its hiding spot, it swims a few meters away and doesn't immediately rebury itself.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. In fact, if another scrub jay was visible when the first jay buried its food, the first jay was more likely to dig up the food later and rebury it in another location.
11. But just behind the trees an almost vertical dune was advancing to rebury them.
More similar words: rebut, rebus, erebus, rebuff, rebuke, bury, rebuild, rebuttal, rebuked, rebuilt, firebug, trebuchet, burying, tilbury, rebuilding, deburr, salisbury, waterbury, canterbury, bloomsbury, cocklebur, sideburns, cerebral aneurysm, burying ground, bury the hatchet, canterbury tales, cheeseburger, service bureau, be burdened with, third-degree burn.