Random good picture Not show
1. In Connecticut, a Waterbury man suffered a fatal heart attack Sunday night after going outside to fill his snowblower with gasoline.
2. Fiber optic sensors in the Waterbury Bridge.
3. The author, Silas P. Keeler of Waterbury, Connecticut, was a twenty-one-year-old sergeant in Company E, 8th Connecticut Infantry.
4. I imagined that arriving here, in run-down Waterbury, from such a place as Oregon, must've been like waking from a dream.
5. Founded in 1802 in Waterbury, Conn., Scovill supplied buttons for naval uniforms during the War of 1812.
6. A city of central Connecticut north of Waterbury . Its clockmaking industry dates from 1790. Population, 60,640.
7. A city of central Connecticut north of Waterbury. Its clockmaking industry dates from 790. Population, '0, '40.
8. Webster Financial Corp., a Waterbury, Conn., bank with $17.5 billion of assets,[http://Sentencedict.com] is waiting for the Treasury to approve its application for capital.
9. A town of western Connecticut near Waterbury. Set off from Waterbury in 1780, it is a manufacturing center. Population, 20, 456.
10. The old Sena Lanes building on North Main Street in Waterbury, Conn. is seen after it collapsed under the weight of snow and ice Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2011.
11. I was reminded how much I prefer trains as I waited for one on a frigid December day in Waterbury , Vt.
12. Someone took an angel, a wise man and the baby Jesus from a Nativity scene in Waterbury. So the kids dipped into funds that they had raised from selling cupcakes and staging the silly hat attire day.
13. Recognizing the potential market for a low-cost timekeeper, two investors in Waterbury , Conn. , took action.
14. This is a pic from the a cemetery in Waterbury, CT.
15. Someone took an angel, a wise man and the baby Jesus from a Nativity scene in Waterbury .
16. The first patent for a process of shaping brass into bowls was issued to Hiram Hayden of Waterbury, Connecticut.
More similar words: canterbury, canterbury tales, water bug, water butt, waterbuck, water buffalo, afterburner, water bed, water ballet, water bird, waterbird, waterborne, water-borne, water bearer, overburden, water bottle, weather bureau, hamburger bun, overburdened, hot-water bottle, jitterbug, litterbug, shutterbug, master budget, easter bunny, water heater, aerated water, water gate, watergate, water filter.