Random good picture Not show
(1) The plane was guided in by radio beacon.
(2) The aircrafts homed in last night by radio beacon after bombing.
(3) Plane F 103 has homed in on the radio beacon.
(4) Navigation was helped by a radio beacon set up by the Army on the island.
(5) Following the crash the airliner's emergency radio beacon failed to function and rescue teams experienced difficulties locating the wreckage.
(6) The plane homed in on the radio beacon. Sentencedict.com
(7) A radio beacon which transmits nondirectional signals whereby the pilot can use the ADF to determine his bearing to or from the station.
(8) The aircraft pilots picked up signals from a radio beacon.
(9) Planes in this airport are guided in by radio beacon.
(10) The airport has no radar nor instrument landing system and planes are guided in by radio beacon.
(11) Then the pilots apparently selected a heading toward another radio beacon near the threshold of runway 19.
More similar words: radio button, radiobiology, radio broadcast, radio broadcasting, beacon, beaconing, beacon fire, beacon light, homing beacon, radio control, radio-controlled, jacobean, radio, radion, radio news, radio set, ham radio, deacon, radiology, radiogram, estradiol, radiopaque, radio wave, radiologic, clock radio, radiograph, radioscopy, radiogenic, radiosonde, radiotherapy.