Random good picture Not show
1) Purslane has the highest amount of heart-healthy omega-3 fats of any edible plant, according to researchers at the University of Texas at San Antonio.
2) As a resource both of medicine and food, purslane has vast development future.
3) Think of purslane as a great alternative or addition to lettuce: The leaves and stems are crisp, chewy, and succulent, and they have a mild lemony taste.
4) Objetive:Purslane water decoction of ulcerative colitis(UC)model in mice and its mechanism.
5) Purslane is the potherb with a kind of common summer, nutrition is rich, acid of sexual flavour pleasant is cold, but disappear hot detoxify, stop dysentery is antiphlogistic .
6) Results:The decoction of fed purslane United enema colon tissues of mice increased IL-10 and IL-8 can reduce the acquisition and Western Sulfasalazine enteric-coated tablets considerable role.
7) "Purslane is one of the best sources of omega-3 fatty acids in the plant kingdom, " he says.
8) Dr Douglas dedicated the award to Purslane, Wendy and Tina--"the nicest cows I have ever known".
9) Although the FDA classifies purslane as a broad-leaved weed, it's a popular vegetable and herb in many other countries, including China, Mexico,(http://sentencedict.com/purslane.html) and Greece.
10) The herb purslane has the highest amount of heart-healthy omega-3 fats of any edible plant.
11) But some of his favorites, like purslane, guava and goji berries, aren't always available at regular grocery stores.
12) She dedicated her award to three cows: Purslane, Wendy and Tina.
13) In traditional Chinese medical literature, Purslane has been used in the treatment of diabetes.
14) Objective: To observe the effect of 3% Purslane and oto-endoscopic operation on Cholesteatoma Tympani .
15) Wild blueberries, huckleberries, the wild raspberry, wild blackberries. Some of the forest native vegetables that you might have, like miner's lettuce for instance, purslane.
16) There is no obvious difference among shandong main ginger production areas, the main weeds are: Common crabgrass, Goosegrass, Redroot amaranth, Purslane , Rice galingale.
17) As a processing resource both of medicine and food, purslane has vast development future.
18) In Turkey, it's part of a dish called semizotu — purslane salad served with yogurt.
19) There are more than 10 pests that are coton boll worm, field cricket, cut worm, leaf miner , and main weeds are common reed, barnyard grass , fat hen, common purslane and so on.
20) The technology of immersing extraction and the fill prescription with purslane, bulrush root, sundew root, hawthorn and mint by orthogonal experiment was researched.
21) This method is purely physical process and have not any pollution. It is an ideal way to extract the flavanone of Purslane.
22) OPC enrichment factor, allantoin, a mild skin agent LRI , purslane extract - Skinwell and other natural plant extracts.
23) OBJECTIVE:To establish a HPLC method for Determination of Luteolin in Purslane Speedwell Herb.
24) Eat more vegetables, amaranth, water spinach, Chinese cabbage, bitter gourd, such as lotus root, and purslane, a sharp wolfberry , Cai Deng and vegetables.
25) Ingredients: Deionized water, glycerin, dimethyl silicon oil, polyglycerol monostearate, titanium dioxide, purslane extract, chamomile extract, jojoba oil, compound VE, HA.
More similar words: bus lane, nursling, kepler's law, falkland islands, purse, pursy, purser, pursue, pursued, pursuer, pursuit, pursuant, pursuing, jodhpurs, pursuance, purse seine, pursuivant, public purse, pursue after, purse string, purse strings, the purse strings, slant, slang, island, Pure Land, slander, slangy, aslant, slanted.