Random good picture Not show
1. Objective To observe in vitro bacteriostatic efficacy of povidone-iodine in order to provide bacteriostatic agent for intracavity use in surgical patients.
2. Povidone-iodine (PVP-I) is a widely used antiseptic, and report of allergic contact dermatitis has been rare.
3. Conclusion:Ultrasound guided aspiration and sclerotherapy with 10%povidone-iodine is a safe, effective method for the treatment of symptomatic renal cyst.
4. The author in the paper argues that povidone-iodine of different concentrations has prominent effect on the children's skin nursing.
5. And, infected patients using povidone-iodine dressing moist burn ointment or superior joint care cream to replace the traditional oil-sand effect more pronounced.
6. We suggest using 10% povidone-iodine sterilization with 30 - second air-dry and decreasing the use of intravascular catheters to prevent the occurrence of primary bacteremia.
7. Objective:To assay and compare the in vitro antibacterial activities of silver nitrate eye drops and povidone-iodine eye drops, both of which are used for prevention of neonatal ophthalmia.
8. Conclusion Citrate buffer solution is the best solution for the preparation of povidone-iodine gel and the solution is helpful to improve the stability of the gel.
9. Aqueous scrub solutions consisting of water-based solutions of either chlorhexidine gluconate or povidone-iodine have been traditionally used.
10. Objective: To evaluate the efficacy of ultrasound guided aspiration and sclerotherapy with povidone-iodine for the treatment of symptomatic renal cysts.
11. Objective Screen for the best buffer solution to improve the stability of the povidone-iodine gel.
12. We report two fires in operating rooms where both patients sustained burns due to pools of povidone-iodine alcohol solution and alcohol solution ignited by an electrocautery unit.
13. Objective To evaluate the efficacy,[sentencedict.com] safety and side effects of 0.5% povidone-iodine in intravesical treatment of interstitial cystitis (IC).
More similar words: povidone, iodine, iodin, providing, iodinated, providing that, dine in, zidovudine, lodine, moodiness, woodiness, bloodiness, dividing line, done in, ovid, sidon, rio de janeiro, iodide, iodic, provide, oviduct, poseidon, iodized, diiodide, iodised, periodic, provider, provided, aperiodic, put the lid on.