Random good picture Not show
(1) Given the nature of the project, Pontus Hulten was an obvious choice to direct the artistic activities of the new Kunsthalle.
(2) The Pontus desk (image below) is a generously proportioned partner desk combining walnut, oak and painted finish with cable management system and hidden router/hard drive storage built-in.
(3) Pontus is committed to its team members' career development and strives to maintain a friendly working environment.
(4) Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers dispersed through Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia[sentencedict.com/pontus.html], elect.
(5) There he found a Jew named Aquila, a native of Pontus, who had recently come from Italy with his wife Priscilla, following a decree of the Emperor Claudius which ordered all Jews to leave Rome.
(6) And found a certain Jew named Aquila, born in Pontus, lately come from Italy, with his wife Priscilla; (because that Claudius had commanded all Jews to depart from Rome:) and came unto them.
(7) If you are self-motivated, honest and looking for long-term growth opportunities in your career, welcome to be a member of the energetic Pontus Industries team!
(8) Cicero was arguing that Pompey the Great should be given military command against Mithridates VI, king of Pontus on the Black sea coast of what is now Turkey.
(9) After years of hard working of passionate, diverse, and committed team members, Pontus is experiencing a high growth phase.
(10) Pet. 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the sojourners of the dispersion of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia.
(11) He went east because of problems in Asia Minor perpetrated by Mithridates VI of Pontus, who had designs on territory within Rome's sphere of influence.
(12) 2There he met a Jew named Aquila, a native of Pontus, who had recently come from Italy with his wife Priscilla, because Claudius had ordered all the Jews to leave Rome.
(13) Other states in the region were just as dependent on the trade with Pontus and were therefore prepared to contribute to the costs of Athenian naval operations.
(14) There is another mention of the Ouroboros laying at the edge of 'the sea which surrounds the world, ' called Pontus.
More similar words: contused, contusion, cantus, joint use, intussusception, suction tube, electron tube, pontic, pontoon, upon this, pontiac, pontiff, upon that, hellespont, pontifical, upon the table, spontaneous, step on the gas, pontificate, spontaneity, pontoon bridge, spontaneously, pontius pilate, spontaneousness, coitus interruptus, pleurotus ostreatus, spontaneous abortion, spontaneous combustion, spontaneous generation, thousands upon thousands.