Random good picture Not show
1. The preliminary results of dense polycrystal particulate hydroxylapatite artificial bone grafting procedures in a group of thirteen residual maxillary alveolar cleft patients are reported.
2. The constitutive models of monocrystal and polycrystal MT materials are presented in this dissertation.
3. Second , the polycrystal Mo with the orientation of (110) made with high purity sintered and arc-melting Mo was prepared by the method of electron beam floating zone melting without a seed.
4. As a sort of grains, the polycrystal diamond has more cutting edges and so it has higher abrasive efficiency.
5. Nanometer tetragonal polycrystal zirconia powder was prepared by the milling method in the super-alkaline medium containing organic addition.
6. Adopts monocrystal silicon or polycrystal silicon solar battery, power 0.20W.
7. The coating exists in form of nano- polycrystal layers composed by gathering of nano-sized crystals.
8. Kim said, "We will be able to use a low-temperature polycrystal silicon with the sixth-generation size glass substrate."
9. The new model modifies the shear condition of deformation grains in polycrystal, in which the shears are partially free, so that the simulation could further approach the real cases.
10. Numerical calculation shows that the constitutive model given here can well simulate the behavior of polycrystal MT.
11. Presents numerical simulation of multi point forming of sheet using a finite element polycrystal model.
12. Retrogradation characteristics of instant wet rice noodle during storage were studied by means of X-ray polycrystal diffractometer and texturenmeter.
13. From the viewpoint of multi-grain structure of material, a polycrystal model is founded based on the crystal plasticity theory.
14. In this paper the authors introduced the present status and machining methods of Non-Traditional Machining for PCD ( polycrystal diamond) drawing die.
15. However(Sentencedict), there is not any report on the relationship between grain edge length and its neighboring ensemble grains edge length average in the polycrystal.
16. We consider that damage layers on near perfect crystal consist of polycrystal layer, mosaic structure layer and distorted layer.
17. This paper discusses a few quality problems encountered in the manufacturing of polycrystal diamond composites(PDC), the reasons that causes the problem and the ways to solve them.
18. A pitting mechanism model and an equivalent circuit model in pit propagation stage have been propesen, it has no intrinsic difference with that for 304 ss polycrystal.
19. Numerical simulation of multi point bending process of strip under different loading paths is dealt with the finite element polycrystal model.
More similar words: polycrystalline, crystal, ice crystal, crystalline, crystal ball, crystallite, crystallize, crystallise, crystallized, monocrystal, rock crystal, crystallised, crystalized, crystallizing, crystal shape, crystallinity, microcrystal, crystal clear, crystal lattice, liquid crystal, crystalline lens, crystallization, crystallography, monocrystalline, crystallisation, crystal formation, crystalline solid, crystallographic, microcrystalline, recrystallization.