Random good picture Not show
1. Scandinavian place-names; Old Norse studies.
2. Recently, I have begun to notice another phenomenon: contradictory placenames.
3. Carmarthen's street scenes reflect bygone years as do its placenames.
4. I find no place-name like "Orman."
5. Did you hear such place-name in city?
6. While Beijing is a dry city, the place-name of "Haidian" is so fascinating.
7. But it certainly was a big help to early pioneers trying to come up with colorful place-names.
8. Moreover "Van Norman" would still be puzzling, since "Van" calls for a place-name.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. IT IS A SELDOM RECOGNISED FACT that if England's national stadium had been built a couple of miles farther south, the place-name synonymous with glory would be Neasden.
10. The competent departments shall report the names of the tunnels, subways and urban transit stations and lines to the Municipal Place-name Office.
More similar words: place name, device name, placenta, placental, complacent, placentae, complacence, complacency, complacently, placentation, placenta previa, transplacental, self-complacency, abruptio placentae, placement center, rename, enamel, forename, code name, enameled, forenamed, file name, filename, stage name, enamelware, false name, tooth enamel, trade name, by the name of, above-named.