Random good picture Not show
1. The government will phase out an advertising campaign.
2. The company is uncertain whether it will phase out its current T805-based GigaCubes just yet.
3. Digital Equipment Corp is to phase out its Boston manufacturing facility, where about 190 people are employed making cables for computers.
4. And the Republicans also plan to phase out Medicare entirely, replacing it with a kind of fixed-sum voucher system.sentence dictionary
5. The ministers also agreed to phase out 85% of production of these chemicals by 1994.
6. Proposed changes would phase out that support system, but guarantee farmers a gradually dwindling subsidy payment over the next seven years.
7. Gradually you should be able to phase out the tangible reinforcers when tantrums are no longer a major part of her repertoire.
8. To phase out zoos and, where appropriate, support conservation centres. 3.
9. The 1978-9 Labour government tried to phase out these beds, but under the 1980 Health Service Act they were extended.
10. The proposal to phase out the sugar program emerged Tuesday as a compromise between Rep.
11. It will take many years to phase out existing cars that run on high octane leaded petrol.
12. Start to phase out nuclear fission power stations, which are prohibitively expensive and potentially hazardous.
13. He then hopes to phase out the battery completely.
14. Will that country phase out its oil exports?
15. It was my job to phase out the consulate.
16. The recycling aluminum industry shall phase out coal fired reverberatory and other reverberatories under 4 tons and crucible furnaces are prohibited to smelt recycling aluminum alloy.
17. GM is still expected to phase out or sell most of its other poorly performing brands, including Pontiac, Saab, and Saturn.
18. Allowing insurance companies to phase out the geographical restrictions on the establishment of domestic branches.
19. The new law, if passed, would also phase out tax holiday periods, which many companies exploit.
20. They began to phase out any remaining ties between gold and currency values.
21. Constructing rows of turbines in strategic areas could reduce soil erosion and help to phase out the use of wood for fuel.
22. Earlier in the evening, the House voted 209-212 against an amendment to phase out the federal peanut program over seven years.
23. In Fairfield and Visalia, managers constantly shift their resources to meet new needs and phase out obsolete activities.
24. He has a farm bill amendment ready that would phase out the peanut program over six years.
25. But the loudest gripes concerned my criticism of the legislation to phase out inheritance tax.
26. He may however increase the annual payment to wheat farmers under the five-year phase out plan of the old farming policy.
27. He hopes that the machines will lead Coke to globally phase out the use of hydrofluorocarbon refrigerants, which contribute to global warming, though the company hasn't set a timeline for this.
28. Mongolia recalled that when it acceded in 1997, it had committed to phase out and eliminate an export duty on raw cashmere within ten years.
29. The official said Taiwans small restaurants also will be encouraged to phase out disposable chopsticks.
30. To reduce its greenhouse gases, Australian officials hope to phase out incandescent light bulb use by 2009.
More similar words: gaseous, nose out, lose out, phase, in case of, in the case of, purchase order, close off, impose on, make use of, because of, dispose of, orphan, make sense of, house of cards, in the course of, pharaoh, phantom, epiphany, emphasis, make full use of, emphasize, dysphasia, clap hands, emphatic, elephant, course of action, at the expense of, phosphate, dysphagia.