Random good picture Not show
1. She's been promising to pay back the money for six months, but I reckon she's just stringing me along.
2. I am sure that he will pay back every cent he owes you.
3. My parents made me pay back all the money and it was a lesson I never forgot.
4. You can pay back the loan over a period of three years.
5. You must pay back the full amount of money that you owe.
6. The European Commission ruled that British Aerospace should pay back tens of millions of pounds.
7. He couldn't reasonably be expected to pay back the loan all at once.
8. Can you engage that he can pay back the money in due time?
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Sean tried to pay back his gambling debts, but he was in over his head.
10. She concluded she would pay back the exact amount on Saturday.
11. They could not pay back even quite small sums, since the rate of interest exceeded their earnings.
12. With the bank's business-start loans, firms pay back the cash not with interest but with a royalty on sales.
13. You gon na pay back all they people got arrested for you?
14. Added to the sweeteners they'd have to pay back, that would mean a deficit of nearly ￡130m.
15. Todd said McCray agreed to pay back his bonus to avoid a protracted debate over the legality and propriety of the payment.
16. He burst into tears, begging her to forgive him and swearing to pay back everything he had stolen.
17. I managed to stall him for a few days until I'd got enough money to pay back the loan.
18. I'll work my fingers to the bone till I pay back all my debts.
19. Hitch up my carriage, let me ask him for longer time to pay back the loan.
20. He made the fatal error of borrowing more than he could pay back.
21. The criterion is the number of years before the pre-tax cash receipts from the project pay back the capital invested.
22. Last week the deadline for finding eight thousand pounds to pay back a loan from a mortgage company expired.
23. The miners then sell the gold at prevailing rates, and use the future output to pay back the central banks.
24. Foreign-exchange reserves have been maintained at their current low level only by failing to pay back some foreign debt.
25. Next: What to do when you can not afford to pay back taxes.
26. Will the profits of the business be enough to pay back bank borrowing?
27. In the play Amos contrives a scheme to make Paul pay back the money he owes him.
28. In March, Day announced he had taken out a second mortgage to pay back some of the money.
29. She spends the next ten years taking in washing, slaving away to pay back the money they borrowed to replace it.
30. She tells me that the Mum has applied for free meals but should really pay back the money owed.
More similar words: back, back up, back of, back on, call back, cut back, hold back, back away, set back, go back to, backyard, feedback, give back, draw back, go back on, keep back, look back, fall back on, bring back, double back, background, date back to, back and forth, quarterback, maybe, pay, pay out, pay up, pay off, pay for.