Random good picture Not show
(1) Overall, the patients who underwent the pallidotomy had fewer involuntary movements than those who received medicine alone.
(2) Conclusion Microelectrode guided stereotactic pallidotomy and thalamotomy are of effective measures for treatment of PD, but the indication should be controlled seriously.
(3) For Parkinson's disease, pallidotomy is revised, grafting of neural tissue is still active and DBS is added to the therapy without lesion.
(4) Objective To study the target localization at posteroventral pallidotomy (PVP) in order to treat Parkinson's disease (PD) and explore the law of the target coordinates.
(5) Conclusion Microelectrode guided stereotactic pallidotomy and thalamotomy are effective measures for the treatment of Parkinson′s disease, but probably may bring about serious complications. Sentencedict.com
(6) The inability to do so has retarded the progress of pallidotomy development for nearly 50 years.
(7) Objective To investigate the curative effect of stereotactic unilateral pallidotomy and thalamotomy on hemidyslonia.
(8) Objective To evaluate the short-term and long-term outcomes of unilateral posteroventral pallidotomy (UPVP) for the treatment of two different types of Parkinson' s disease (PD).
(9) Objective To study the topographic localization of kinesthetic cells in the interior segment of globus pallidus(GPi) and its significance for pallidotomy.
(10) Objective:To probe the role of CT in guided thalamotomy and posteroventral pallidotomy for Parknson's disease.
More similar words: iridotomy, pallid, pallidum, vagotomy, myotomy, tenotomy, lobotomy, autotomy, pulpotomy, sternotomy, neurotomy, valvotomy, dichotomy, rhizotomy, cystotomy, lithotomy, microtomy, celiotomy, osteotomy, gastrotomy, phlebotomy, keratotomy, craniotomy, ovariotomy, myringotomy, otomycosis, orbitotomy, trichotomy, fasciotomy, sclerotomy.