Random good picture Not show
1. Some church leaders have been outspoken in their support for political reform in Kenya.
2. He has made a string of outspoken and sometimes provocative speeches in recent years.
3. We should listen closely to the outspoken criticisms.
4. She is an outspoken critic of the school system in this city.
5. You outspoke any one there.
6. He has always been an outspoken critic of the government.
7. She is one of the ruling party's most outspoken critics.
8. She was outspoken in her criticism of the plan.
9. I like a man none the worse for being outspoken.
10. His outspoken views have made him a social leper.
11. Though best known for the funny and outspoken roles that she plays on screen(sentence dictionary), offstage she is shy and rather serious.
12. His outspoken views would frequently bring him into conflict with the president.
13. By turns, a 14 year old is affectionate then aggressive, silent then outspoken.
14. The outspoken minister has become a liability to the government.
15. She has made outspoken remarks about the legalisation of cannabis in Britain.
16. His outspoken views scandalized the nation.
17. Far from lying low, Kuti became more outspoken than ever.
18. The opprobrium and enmity he incurred were caused by his outspoken brashness.
19. She's been an outspoken feminist for over twenty years.
20. His outspoken behaviour did not commend itself to his colleagues.
More similar words: speak, bespeak, speak out, speaker, speak for, speak up, speaking, so to speak, to speak of, unspeakable, speak of the devil, frankly speaking, generally speaking, in a manner of speaking, outspoken, peak, deficit spending, peaked cap, spear, spearhead, shakespeare, shakespearean, william shakespeare, hotspot, hot spot, hot springs, nuts, outset, putsch, outside.