Random good picture Not show
(1) She spotted the out-of-order phone box and drew up beside it.
(2) This is the out-of-order write problem we just saw.
(3) The memory model allows what is known as "out-of-order writes" and is a prime reason why this idiom fails.
(4) This code is trying to avoid the out-of-order write problem. Sentencedict.com
(5) However, given the out-of-order write problem we discussed previously, could that cause a problem here?
(6) In particular it uses journal check summing and write barriers to help reduce the probability of data corruption from journals and out-of-order write caching on hard drives.
(7) Secondly, the tendency of the current occupational mobility of teachers in rural primary and secondary school is out-of-order and irrational.
(8) Such kind of unconscious state is uncontrolled, random, spontaneous and out-of-order .
(9) In an extremely highly loaded system you will sometimes see out-of-order events in your log, usually by a few milliseconds.
(10) Our car stopped at a road around the Mountain, it looked as if the engine was out-of-order and the car could not run again.
(11) Given that the current double-checked locking code does not work, I've put together another version of the code, shown in Listing 7, to try to prevent the out-of-order write problem you just saw.
(12) Due to the lack of scientific and mature theory and method on these problems, the works of city road traffic infrastructures'planning and management in our country are still out-of-order and passive.
(13) I ignored this small hurdle in example code, but in the first article of this series, I demonstrated how to timestamp responses as a simple safeguard against data arriving out-of-order.
(14) It is the most basic procedure to produce and consume library′s spiritual products to organize out-of-order documents to an order system.
(15) Search is also used when composing an email, letting you quickly find people by any part of their name or email address,then letting you select who you want to add out-of-order.
(16) The neurosurgery resident program is the only way for neurosurgeon to grow up, and it is also the efficient plan to improve the out-of-order status in training of academic neurosurgery in our country.
(17) Running this code on old JVMs like Sun JDK 1.2.1 results in the out-of-order write problem, and thus, a non-immutable String.
(18) The town of Lahinch reckons property-hungry buyers will snap up the dilapidated, out-of-order toilet because of its great location -- a surfing beach on Ireland's rugged Atlantic coast.
(19) If this optimization takes place, you have the same out-of-order write problem we discussed earlier.
More similar words: out of order, point of order, autoimmune disorder, autosomal dominant disorder, autoformat, autofocus, word order, order, border, orders, inorder, in order, to order, on order, re-order, orderer, ordered, orderly, suborder, reorder, Out of sight and out of mind, gag order, preorder, open order, in order of, bordered, recorder, tall order, ordering, order form.